Options

Another tire storage question

We removed our spare tire from beneath the trailer and DH placed inside T@B under our cabinet.  
I have reviewed your storage options and we don't think placing it on the T@B tongue would work for those trips with our bicycles.
Our TV is fully loaded with all the necessities including sewer hoses, tools, etc.  There  is simply no room to place it there.
Do you feel there are health dangers from having it inside our sleeping quarters?  I came across another forum that encouraged the owner to remove theirs immediately.
Thank you.

Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Hmmmm - What kind of potential health problems do they site?
    I have my spare on the tongue to free up space inside. Still looking at options for a bike rack - Where there's a will, there's a way.
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Maybe it was just odor problem but someone commented 'get it out now.'  Can't keep up with all safety warnings
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    Mike_in_AtlantaMike_in_Atlanta Member Posts: 17
    I don't own a T@B but an LG Rascal.  There was discussion on the Little Guy Forum about spares and Michigan Mike stated that he found his tow vehicles' (Chevy Equinox) space saver spare also fit his TD.  I tried my TVs spare (2008 Ford Escape) but no luck.  So I found a spare at a used parts yard and mounted it under my car directly below its spare.  Perhaps this will work for you too.