Options

Is this the newest T@B 400 Custom Order Form?

Hi, my dealer sent this form to me a few months ago. I see it is dated 5/18.  Has anyone seen a newer version? If so can you post it please?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    I purchased mine in September using that form
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • Options

Thanks for the quick response. My understanding is they are making several changes starting with the November builds.  I think though they are just items that would not appear on this form anyway. The basic options appear to be the same from what I can tell.  Thanks for the confirmation.
  • Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    I used same form, BUT dealer informed me it was about two revisions behind on the shown pricing. I think that form is fine for a starting place as I don't think any user options have changed, just don't expect those prices to be current.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    Good info.  The options is what I was concerned about anyway...well the higher price sucks, but it was the options I was really focusing on at this point.
  • Options
    NorthIsUpNorthIsUp Member Posts: 170
    I ordered mine in May 2018 with a predecessor of that pricing sheet for eventual delivery in late-July. Ordered BL and all the available options at that time.  3-way fridge wasn't available, but all the other items and prices are the same.  That means there wasn't a price increase when my sheet was updated to what you have.
    Remember: MSRP pricing is just a starting point. Don't worry about a price increase. How much is it going to go up? Just negotiate a better deal based on what you have for early-year pricing. Figure at least (hint) 10% off that sheet and I'm a lousy negotiator. Shipping to the west coast for me was included. 

Photo on the dealer lot in July 2018 a few days before pick-up. 

Jean & Arnie  No. Nevada
    2019 T@B 400 BL
    2021 Toyota Sequoia 4WD

• Options
    Yours looks exactly like the one I want! Good negotiating tip!