Options

T@BAZONA 2019-SAVE THE DATES

Comments

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Sorry you missed our on tabazona-it sold out so quickly but we look forward to meeting you in casa grande. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    shirlstewshirlstew Member Posts: 10
    We too are looking forward to the January week at Casa Grande. How is the weather there usually at that time of the year?
    T@Batha
    2008 T@B Dutchman
    Westminster, CA
  • Options
    HEY T@BAZONERS: We're about 2 months from the Rally and we on Team T@bazona are getting pretty excited! The Agenda hasn't been finalized yet but you can be sure it will include fun, food, information, trailer open houses, hanging out by the campfire and much more.  We will be posting information about the Rally and the Agenda here and on the T@bazona Facebook Page. (If you haven't joined that group yet, we encourage it).

TABAZONA TIDBITS: 
    Both Campgrounds are full and there are still many looking for spots in both campgrounds. If you must cancel, we recommend the following:

MAIN CG CANCELLATIONS: please post your site # and dates here or the Facebook Page. Post in advance with the date/time you intend to cancel, allowing those looking to nab your spot.

GROUP CG CANCELLATIONS: send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com.  Full refunds will be issued if your email is sent prior to midnight on Monday, January 21st.

Many of you have offered to help with the Rally and we really appreciate it.  Volunteers will be needed in: food setup/cleanup, registration, decorating, fire tending, parking, decorating, rock painting and more.  We will have volunteer sign up sheets at Registration or you can post your interest here.

A letter with check in procedures will be sent to those in the Group CG.

Check in (and most activities) will be held in Ramada A in the Group CG.  You can walk/pedal/drive from the Main CG but parking is limited (so double up if possible).

A group of us are going to Casa Grande RV Resort after the rally and you're welcome to join us.  Call the resort (520) 421-0401 and mention T@bazona for the discount.

SAFE TRAVELS FROM TEAM T@BAZONA.....

• Options
    Hey T@bazoners:  it's almost here.  Here is the agenda...

• Options
    Answers to your questions...

• Options
    Because Peoples plans change and because the spots for the Group campground are reserved 6 months out, we’ve been getting lots of cancellations. So if you’re interested in a site in the Group campground (dry camping), send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com and we’ll put you on the waitlist. 
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    edited January 2019
    Cindy let me say you are doing fantastic job keeping us informed thank you.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 154
    Sounds like we'll be spending the week eating and drinking.  And....well....Uh... Just a minute, I'm looking for a flaw in that....I'll get back to you....

WilliamA
    2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Can generally be found around west-central Wisconsin.  
  • Options
    CampHubCampHub Member Posts: 4
    2' of snow outside and it's still coming down... Phoenix sure sounds nice... Maybe next year.   Will be keeping an eye on this forum for the when and where.  Have fun down there!
    All the calculations show it can’t work. There’s only one thing to do: make it work.
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    I am curious if there will be a swap meet this year. I have a few things to bring.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    larrygon said:
    I am curious if there will be a swap meet this year. I have a few things to bring.
    According to Cindy on the T@bazona fb page, no, but you can still bring stuff.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    I’m Excited to see T@BAZONA has a NUCamp member attending!!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• Options
    larrygon said:
    Larry. We aren’t having a yard sale but you can list your stuff here or on the Facebook page. We’ll also have a bulletin board at the rally where you can post stuff for sale. If you’re on the open house tour (of course the “love shack” will be on the tour) you can put your items for sale on a table there too. Can’t wait to see you two. 
  • Options
    Hey forum members. According to the T@bazona Facebook Page, two sites in the main campground will be cancelled today. If you’re looking for a site with hookups.....
  • Options
    if you are fortunate enough to get one of the spots in the main campground, please send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com with your info. It’s going to be a great rally.....
  • Options
    Hey tabazoners. Since many of you arrive early or stay past the rally, we’ve made a list of “other things to do in Mesa”. 

• Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    Are there any late cancellations for spots in the group CG?  I suspect not, but thought I'd ask.  We will most likely be picking up a brand new 2019 T@B 320 S from Tom's Camperland in Mesa the weekend of the event.
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,505
    klenger said:
    Are there any late cancellations for spots in the group CG?  I suspect not, but thought I'd ask.  We will most likely be picking up a brand new 2019 T@B 320 S from Tom's Camperland in Mesa the weekend of the event.
    I have a reservation in the campground but I'm still on the fence about whether I can go due to some personal and work issues. I'll post here if I decide to cancel - probably in the next couple of days.

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 154
    klenger said:
    Of course you might always stop by for a bit to chat....if it's okay with Cindy, that is...

WilliamA 
    2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Can generally be found around west-central Wisconsin.  
  • Options
    WilliamA said:
    klenger said:
    Of course you might always stop by for a bit to chat....if it's okay with Cindy, that is...

WilliamA 
    Of course he can. We have several coming for the day (day trippers). He has emailed us at tabazona2019@gmail.com and we have him on the waiting list for the group CG. And...he may snag Marcelines spot should she have to cancel. 
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    @cbarnhill
    Doesn’t that campground allow overflow parking in the parking lot just  outside the entrance? I am sure I saw several RVs out there last year waiting for a possible cancellation.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    reeddreedd Member Posts: 61

Cancellation for Usery Campground - I've just canceled site #29 for 4 nights - Jan 23-27. I'm sorry to miss this and hope to meet you folks at a future rally! Deb Reed

Deb - 2017 T@B U-basic Outback silver/silver  D@mselfly  
    2001 Toyota Tacoma 4WD New Mexico
  • Options
    klengerklenger Member Posts: 307
    reedd said:

Cancellation for Usery Campground - I've just canceled site #29 for 4 nights - Jan 23-27. I'm sorry to miss this and hope to meet you folks at a future rally! Deb Reed

Thank you.

I just grabbed it for January 24-27.  It should still be available for 1-23 if that's of any value to anyone.
    T@B 320 manuals and electrical drawings
    Considering a 2023 TaB 400 with the full Lithium option, 
    2022 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude, Tow Package.  
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,505
    I’m going to cancel this reservation at 8pm Pacific Time tonight (Thurs Jan 17).

Reserved: Campsite 13 

Arrival DateThursday, January 24, 2019

Departure Date: Monday, January 28, 2019

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Marceline said:
    I’m going to cancel this reservation at 8pm Pacific Time tonight (Thurs Jan 17).

Reserved: Campsite 13 

Arrival DateThursday, January 24, 2019

Departure Date: Monday, January 28, 2019

If you able to book this site, would you please send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com with the info?  thank you....

• Options
    DesertDwellerDesertDweller Member Posts: 129
    I was able to snag this site, but due to work constraints I can only check in on 1/25 and I must leave on 1/27.  So the other dates may still be available if that helps someone.  Also, I asked to free up a spot at the group site since I will not be needing it any longer.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite a/k/a "The D@wghouse"
    2012 Jeep Liberty KK a/k/a "Libby"
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    They do have an overflow parking area.  It is not very big though, space available only.  Dry camping only.  It's by the entrance gate.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    DesertDwellerDesertDweller Member Posts: 129
    I was able to snag this site, but due to work constraints I can only check in on 1/25 and I must leave on 1/27.  So the other dates may still be available if that helps someone.  Also, I asked to free up a spot at the group site since I will not be needing it any longer.
    So, since the 24th was still available as of this morning, I added that to my reservation as well.  (I will figure out the work schedule later.)  I am still checking out on Sunday, the 27th, though.  
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite a/k/a "The D@wghouse"
    2012 Jeep Liberty KK a/k/a "Libby"
  • Options
    Hey campers:  there is an opening in the Group Campground: $15 per night (2 night minimum) dry camping.  If interested, please send an email to tabazona2019@gmail.com.  thx..
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    edited January 2019
    For anyone interested, I have a Jensen DVD/CD unit that was removed from my T@B for a different unit. It is practically new. Has the remote and manual in a box. Asking $20. Will be bringing it with me.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.