Options

$10K off 2019 Tab 400??

Folks,

I was browsing around and discovered that Southland RV in GA has huge discounts o MSRP on several 2019 400 models. They have the microwave and big fridge so I'm not interested. I wonder if the new design is not selling? Is there a surplus of these units? This has to hurt resale. Am I missing something?

At any rate, if you are looking for one of these, check it out.

https://www.southlandrv.com/

Jeff
2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
Jeff & Amy
Now in Manistee, MI

Comments

• Options
    LaniLani Member Posts: 2
    I've noticed as I've been camper pricing this past year there are huge regional differences in selling prices .It looks like this dealer is offer the non-sale price one would find on the west coast and offering a sale price that is reflecting the price in the mid-west. Seems if one is willing to travel you can save a great deal of money .
  • Options
    ecyfotoecyfoto Member Posts: 83
    If it has the solar panel/inverter and price is out the door then its a good deal otherwise it's not out of the negotiated ordinary……… at least here in Florida.
    2019 T@B 400 Silver/Black
    2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Duramax oil burner
    Tampa, Florida
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    Thanks for the comments. So, you negotiated a similar price on a unit that you ordered the way you wanted it?
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    edited January 2019
    That is a decent price, BUT not unheard of. My on order 400 is about $2500 more OUT THE DOOR with the addition of solar and less the big fridge. If dealer prep needs to be added then this probably is about $1500 less than I am paying. My order is with Boondock, Solar and Microwave added. Most 400's with Boondock and solar (at a minimum) are going for around $30k +/- $2000 pretty much nationwide unless a real deal can be negotiated. I have price checked coast to coast.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Options
    AustinRoamersAustinRoamers Member Posts: 45
    Lani - we found the same regarding pricing. I spoke to several dealers in the Southwest who told me straight out that they could not compete with Northeastern dealers. They were thousands of dollars apart on the comparable 400s. Transport is a big chunk of change. 
    Kat & Sam      Austin, TX        2018 T@B 400           "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"
  • Options
    ecyfotoecyfoto Member Posts: 83
    edited January 2019
    JeffroNC said:
    Thanks for the comments. So, you negotiated a similar price on a unit that you ordered the way you wanted it?
    I paid $33K out the door with microwave, solar package and standard fridge. I also live in the highest sale tax area in the state. Might have done a bit better but I left with an order sheet that was right where I wanted to be before I walked in the door. Delivery is in 4-6 weeks from now. I also wanted the order placed before the Florida RV Show. Can't wait! 
    2019 T@B 400 Silver/Black
    2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 Duramax oil burner
    Tampa, Florida
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Lani - we found the same regarding pricing. I spoke to several dealers in the Southwest who told me straight out that they could not compete with Northeastern dealers. They were thousands of dollars apart on the comparable 400s. Transport is a big chunk of change. 
    They also seem to have higher demand in the southwest, especially Colorado.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014