View TAB 400 Trim, Panel, Cushion & Graphic selections; Online? Where?

Working on buying a 2019 TAB 400 Boondock Lite. I have the 2019 MSRP Order Form which includes "Interior Accent Panel" & "Cushion Options" & "Graphic Options" of which to make selections. Where online can I view the various selections to facilitate my ordering decisions? I have searched but can not find...seems like this should be easier.
Where?

2019 TAB 400 Boondock

Comments

• Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    Sorry to say but it should be easier but at least when I went through it, it wasn't.  I went to a handfull of dealer websites and grabbed photos of the ones they had for sale focusing only on the colors.  Saved them and after reviewing them on the computer, decided.   Just offhand, these are some photos I had saved and though you can't see the file names, they were named according to color & side making sure to get one of each graphic.   Then did the same for the interior and before long, pretty much knew what we wanted.   Also helped with our understanding of pricing and we saw how you could save a bundle if you were willing to just drive a bit.   Since we ordered at an RV show, that didn't come into play but ...

Was a fun project actually.

F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
  • GliddenwoodsGliddenwoods Member Posts: 43
    OK Thanks I understand the cushion back colors. Anyone else help with the graphic option names?
    2019 TAB 400 Boondock
  • N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261

2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
  • Awca12aAwca12a Member Posts: 286
    Is that new?  Can you post the full brochure. 
    F150 Pulling 2019 T@B400 BDL
    Graphics
    2019 TAB 400 Boondock
  • N7SHG_HamN7SHG_Ham Member Posts: 1,261
    @Awca12a that is a photo of one page in the factory brochure that dealers have. This one is probably close to a year old, I would guess from the start of the 2019 model year. I have photos of the entire thing, but don't want to cluster the fourm with a bunch of photos NOT related to the graphics. Be happy to E-mail if you want to message me a good contact.
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock Lite
    Thanks to all for your assistance.
    I am now VERY close to finalizing a TAB 400 Boondock Lite purchase. 
    However when inspecting one yesterday we noticed that the gap between the three cushions on the bed are quite wide; 2 to 3 inches. It appears to us that when sleeping the cushions will separate and your elbow, knee or hip will sink below. 
    Questions. Is this the normal cushion spacing? If so, have others had a problem with them? If so, how did you address?
    2019 TAB 400 Boondock
  • grubbstergrubbster Member Posts: 114
    edited March 2019
    In use, once you have sheets on the bed, the cushions stay together pretty well.  As a further measure our blankets have extra length so we just push those down into the gap at the foot of the bed between the wall and mattress.  We have had no problems.
    2023 F-150 Powerboost hybrid
    2019 T@B 400 Boondock
  • ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 411
    Can someone post a blank MSRP sheet here please?
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    We slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• ChrisFixChrisFix Member Posts: 724
    ColleenD2 said:
    Can someone post a blank MSRP sheet here please?

After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
    2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with Redarc Trailer Brake Controller
  • b407driverb407driver Member Posts: 130
    Interesting that whatever dealer supplied your 2020 MSRP Order Form is charging for the Convenience Package; that field shows as "n/c" on mine. I did have one dealer in the Front Range try to tell me that for 2020 NuCamp is now charging for the Convenience Package, but I didn't believe him, as I'm sure NuCamp isn't building 400's without it. Must be a way for dealers to jack up apparent list prices so that the discounts more closely follow those of other 'tissue-paper-and-spit' manufacturers. :)
    2020 T@B400 Boondock Lite w/solar, TV is 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD
    Jeff --Front Range of Colorado
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited May 2019
    The dealers are not adding that extra $5k for the convenience package.  I got the 2020 order form exactly like this directly from NuCamp.  It's a factory price increase. 
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    This came up in another recent thread. I also think the "convenience package" is peculiar. I find brakes and brakes and windows to be very convenient, but are they really options?  ;-)
    Of course, I'm no marketing genius; maybe buyers feel better about their purchases if they get a line item accounting of all the included goodies.
    Regardless (soap box warning...), since MSRPs are not federally regulated for RVs, I'll bet a nickel dealers can (and do) edit that form however they see fit.
    2015 T@B S
  • b407driverb407driver Member Posts: 130
    The dealers are not adding that extra $5k for the convenience package.  I got the 2020 order form exactly like this directly from NuCamp.  It's a factory price increase. 
    So you're saying the price of the 400 has gone up $5k for 2020? That's a pretty significant price increase.
    2020 T@B400 Boondock Lite w/solar, TV is 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD
    Jeff --Front Range of Colorado
  • manxtalesmanxtales Member Posts: 15
    @Gliddenwoods We noticed the bed cushion gap too.  Our solution was Dollar Tree pool noodles cut to fit in between the cushions and the foot of the bed.  Works great!
    T@B 400 Boondock Lite named Tabby pulled by a dark gray 2012 Toyota Tacoma (Emily)