Options

2021 T@B 400 - Wardrobe Size

We ordered our 2021 T@B 400 in March 2020 and are crossing our fingers for a late May 2020 delivery .. might not go far once it is here .. but at least it will be home!

Does anyone know the inside measurements of the wardrobe? We would like to plan for some type of lower shelving inside the wardrobe and from pics I have seen it is different from previous years.

My apologies if this has been asked and answered ... did a quick search and couldn’t see anything.

Thanks

Dee

Prince Edward Island, Canada | 2021 T@B 400 BD On Order | 2016 Ram Rebel

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Dee, the nüCamp factory is still closed as the State of Ohio seems it non-essential. In my personal opinion, the delivery dates cannot be set in stone right now. 

As far as the measurements of the wardrobe, nüCamp tends to tweak things in the Camper’s and I would only use measurement from another 2021 400 owner. My measurements may not be the same as yours. 

But any way, keep those fingers🤞for an opening of the factory. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    DeeGracieDeeGracie Member Posts: 5
    Hi Verna ... our dealer called us and said the factory is opening up next week and estimating late May 2020 for delivery based on where our order was in the queue.

Yes fingers are definitely crossed .. would just love to have it home even if we can't go anywhere! lol

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    As soon as I typed that comment, I thought “I haven’t checked with nüCamp lately on their opening date”....you caught me!  Thanks for the update!  It’ll be great to have the nüCamp campers rolling off the line again!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    awahlawahl Member Posts: 25
    @DeeGracie -

Just measured our brand new 2021 400 Boondock wardrobe... It is 23" w x 19" d x 32.5" h. 

We were also curious about the space behind the back panel and sure enough there's roughly another 6-8" of depth there that we think could easily be used for a future shelf-mod. We'll probably organize the wiring to wrap down the wall on the right, across the floor and up the left side (need to add an extension to the speaker-wire)... We can use the top and bottom wood pieces that currently anchor the back-panel to mount whatever we build.....

Here's a picture...

2021 T@B 400 Boondock  |  2018 Chevy Colorado Z71 3.6L V6 
  • Options
    DeeGracieDeeGracie Member Posts: 5
    @awahl .. thank you so much!  I am  really impressed with that space ..

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,432
    I would build a vertical box chase around the speaker and down to the floor, route the speaker wires down to the floor or a few inches off the floor would work, along with the other  wires in the floor and tape them in place on the site Azdel surface of rear.  Then add a 1-2-inch Tech Foam panel over the the wires and back area to cover the exposed Azdel surface.
    then put the original back panel against the foam, and now have additional insulation on the closet outside wall, and have gained all but the 1-inch foam and ply sandwich back.  The foam in the back wall will also help keep any errant screws from going through the side of your trailer, should you attach any shelves in the closet back area, like between the speakermbox chase and the opposite side wall.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.