Hr_Taly

Here is a big thumbs up for contributors like Hr_Taly. I am pretty handy but his documentation of replacement of the kitchen sink faucet saved me a ton of time and effort. Thanks again!

Comments

• DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited May 2020
    We've lost a great writer for the forum, like that scene with the mansplaining customers at the hardware store all shouting over each other.  DW has been there soooo many times.
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Hr_Taly knew they would only be here for a limited time as they were temporarily assigned to the US for their job. I believe they were from Ireland and they special ordered the T@B for their specific needs. And then came the marvelous mods. It’s amazing what they did in such a short period of time. The T@B is now owned by someone who is a member here. 

(At times I thought this owner was female, at times a male....please excuse the “they” and “their” references above.)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2020
    In a followup message below HR_Taly's original faucet replacement description, she describes herself as "a foreign woman" in the hardware store where 3 men gave different advice at the same time.  Also one of her photos showed longish fingernails.
    I was impressed by her determination & inspired me to do that mod too.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods