Options

Window shades Dutchman TaB 2007

SWESWE Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Products and Accessories
All, I'm proudly joining your community here. I bought a 2007 little guy and redid the interior. I've been able to salvage the window screen and shade hardware for one window (I bought new screen and replaced the existing). Wondering if anyone has found a resource for this window covering hardware anywhere. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats! You have done a great job with the interior. As an FYI, if you have a 2007 T@b, it is made by Dutchman (DM.)

If you send an email to parts@nucamp, they can tell you if they can get the parts and and then you would be able to order through a dealer.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Not cheap, but the current screen/shade combos are available from nuCamp, and they will fit your camper. Call Missouri Teardrop Trailers or Princess Craft (in Texas) and tell them you need two 320 side screen/shade combos and a bathroom window shade from a 400. That will take care of the side windows and the driver side porthole window. Either of those dealers will arrange to have them drop shipped to you. If you need one for the door, then the plastic spinny window cover is also available.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    @SWE- Little Guy was the name of distributor I think starting with the 2011 models.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @SWE, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your trailer.  Enjoy everything, even the tough jobs, it's all part of the adventure. Happy t@bbing! 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.