Options

Caulk Pickin' Raven

johnfconwayjohnfconway Member Posts: 292
edited October 2020 in Camping & Travel
Our "what could possibly go wrong" neighbor seems to have partly tamed this Raven (first photo). If he's feeding it too, then there's a highly intelligent animal around with too much time on its wings. In bottom photo you can see footprints on solar panel and where he/she has been picking at caulk around bathroom vent. Black flange is showing. Only worthy of mention if you happen into a campground with a local population of nosy ravens. At least this one has a taste for caulk.

2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM

Comments

• Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Maybe it will plug him up and the problem will take care of itself.....
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    johnfconwayjohnfconway Member Posts: 292
    edited October 2020
    Creed said to use Geocel MHRV 2300. That sounded familiar. At least I got a second use of the caulk tube that came with the A/C exhaust scoop! Not yet part of the pile of rock hard caulk tubes with less than 1/3 used. Unfortunately it's black. But I hear the two-tone look is coming back!

2020 T@B 400 BDL towed with 2019 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X  Silver City, NM
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Creed said to use Geocel MHRV 2300. That sounded familiar. At least I got a second use of the caulk tube that came with the A/C exhaust scoop! Not yet part of the pile of rock hard caulk tubes with less than 1/3 used. Unfortunately it's black. But I hear the two-tone look is coming back!

LOL, I was referring to the caulk "plugging the raven up" and therefor taking care of itself.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC