Options

Solar Option vs Solar Package

Is the Solar Package on the 2021 320S Boondock the same as, or different from, the Solar Option on the 2021 320S non-Boondock?  If different, how so?  Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    I don't have an answer to your question but just have to chime in to say I got a chuckle from your username.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    @Oyaji - they should be the same 105 watt panel and Victron 75/10 or 75/15 controller.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    OyajiOyaji Member Posts: 31
    Marceline: Yes, my daughter gave me that nickname after she lived in Japan 3 years.  As she explained it, the word is untranslatable, but it more or less means "old fart" but with connotations of being worthy of respect even while being a tad ridiculous.  
  • Options
    Newbomb_TurkNewbomb_Turk Member Posts: 18
    Oyaji said:
    Marceline: Yes, my daughter gave me that nickname after she lived in Japan 3 years.  As she explained it, the word is untranslatable, but it more or less means "old fart" but with connotations of being worthy of respect even while being a tad ridiculous.  
    I have a feeling that’s spot on for 90% of this forum, me included.

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    Oyaji said:
    Like a lot of Japanese words the meaning depends on context but your daughter’s description is pretty good. 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    ChrisFixChrisFix Member Posts: 725
    Well, I learned a neat new word today...and agree it probably applies to a few of us on the forum!

After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
    2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with Redarc Trailer Brake Controller