Options

Adult Electric Scooter?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    I have the original. The X2 has some improvements that are worth the extra $100.  I might go demo one for a guest to ride.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    I just test rode the lectricX2.  The front shocks are oil not spring and they really smooth out the bumps.  That and the wider handle bars do make for a better riding experience.  Some other improvements as well over the first version.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Ron, thanks. DH likes the improved water resistance, wider comfort seating and increased manueverability. I think 2 of these will be traveling with us soon.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Jackie_DaveJackie_Dave Member Posts: 73
    edited June 2021
    My only problem with the Lectric Bikes is we've been waiting since the 1st part of March for our bikes to be delivered. At the beginning of May they offered us the option to upgrade to the X2 for an additional $50, and they said shipping in a few weeks. We opted for the upgrade and are still waiting for delivery.   :s Yet I've seen they have given the X2 bikes to every YouTuber willing to do a review on them and we (who paid for the bikes back in March) are still waiting for them. Very disappointing!
    2018 T@B 320-S / 2007 Toyota Tundra
    Harpers Ferry, WV
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited June 2021
    @Jackie_Dave, I waited for 3 months with one bike company, gave up and ordered from Rad and I received the bike in about 3 weeks. I wanted the Rad to begin with but they had long delays, also. I guess I hit them at just the right time. 

Just under 100% of all bikes are made in overseas and the bikes are actually being made after the order is placed. There are so many people who found out last year they could once again have fun out doors that the demand for bikes has far outstripped the parts available….just like the demand for nüCamp products has outstripped the parts available for them. 

Now, if someone can tell me why my Dreaming Tree Crush red blend wine is not available right now in Central Indiana…..it’s made in California😂
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    Verna, you drank last year’s supply allocation, and this years batch is still in production, next year’s wine grapes are now just starting to grow, and get harvested in Sept./Oct.   B)
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    dlbdlb Member Posts: 141
    Last years smoke/fire issue in Cali may also come into play.  Look at some other options.  Variety is the spice of life…. Although I do like Dreaming Tree, both the wine and the song.
    2021 Tab 400 Boondock
    2020 Audi SQ5
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Yes, @dlb, my last trip to Total Wine was when I noticed the absence of the Crush, so I used their app to select other wines that I haven’t tried before. So far, good choices. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”