Options

Thankful for this forum!!

PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
This isn't an introduction, I did that months ago, but I couldn't figure where else to express my appreciation for this wonderful forum.

As a first-time trailer owner, I think I would have been lost without this community.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, to nuCamp and the forum admins and moderators, and all of the members who share their expertise, discoveries, tips, etc.
2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

Comments

• Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    Ditto.
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus
  • Options
    JeffroNCJeffroNC Member Posts: 366
    Same here. I spent months on the forum before we even bought a TAB. I knew more about it than the dealer we bought it from. I have met a couple of the members and mods in person and they are great folks. Enjoy!
    2019 T@B 400 BDL 2017 F150 3.5L Ecoboost
    Jeff & Amy
    Now in Manistee, MI

• Options
    CJaxCJax Member Posts: 62
    edited July 2021
    That's where I'm at now @JeffroNC ! I already have my Victron Monitor, my Smart Start, my Isabella awning, all my valves and hoses and storage cubbies, my levelers, some mods in various states of pre-fab, my generator converted to propane, my duffle bags organized per the unofficial manual, my grill, everything but the T@B! I know all the questions to ask and all the issues to look for when I do the initial inspection. I'm probably going to drive the dealer crazy! All thanks to all of you! This forum is a special community for which I'm grateful and anticipate being even more so once I get to operational questions!
    Cheers,
    C

2021 T@B 400 Boondock 'Valhalla'
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V6
    veni, vidi, bibi capulus