Options

Fan-Tastic Vent failure

Greetings-
The fan/vent in the bathroom of our 2020 T@B 400 BDL stopped working this weekend. No warning, no electrical smell or obvious broken wiring connections. Has anyone else had issues with their Model 600 EZ-Breeze fan? Thanks!

2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite behind our 2014 GMC Sierra. Homeport is Olympia WA USA.

Comments

• Options
    JohnDanielsCPAJohnDanielsCPA Member Posts: 238
    The fuse holder may have come loose.  Recheck that.  Happened to me last year. 
    2022 T@B 400 BD
    2019 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost with Long Bed
  • Options
    OlyCampersOlyCampers Member Posts: 22
    @JohnDanielsCPA Thanks for that tip. While the fuse holder on the Fan-Tastic fan in the main cabin is visible, I don't see a fuse on the fan in the bathroom. Can you point me towards it? 
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite behind our 2014 GMC Sierra. Homeport is Olympia WA USA.
  • Options
    HoriganHorigan Member Posts: 611
    Check the fuse panel on the converter. 
    Rich
    2019 T@b 400
    2013 Toyota Highlander 3.5L V6
    Bellingham WA
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @OlyCampers, if you use the search box (upper right of this page) and type in “T@B 400 fan” you will find a number of other posts concerning the problems with this fan. 

The “normal” solution is to upgrade your other roof top fan with a 10 Speed Fantastic Fan or a MaxAire 10+ speed fan. Then you replace the current bathroom fan with the 3-speed fan you removed. If you have already updated your main roof top fan, a three speed Fantastic fan would last a long time in your bathroom. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”