Options

Need help identifying plastic piece

All, I have appeared to have lost one the plastic caps that go over what looks like a pocket hole near the rear bed in my 2021 Tab 400. I may find it one day or maybe it has dropped down into a crevice not to be found again. I have done some google searching and can't seem to find a similar item. Anyone know what these are called or where I could find replacements?

Thanks in advance! Happy Camping. Just spent 5 days and 4 nights. Looking forward to next trip.

Jim

Comments

• Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,303
    edited April 2022
    Cover for pocket screws.

edit to say that I should read the post, not just the subject line.
    I believe I have extras at home from when I pulled out the rear cabinet. It will be a while before returning, but I'd be happy to send you a couple once I get back. (If you haven't found one by then.}
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    Docbadger1Docbadger1 Member Posts: 8
    Update. I still haven't found these online so I modeled it up on the computer and 3D printed a replacement. You can too as I have shared the model here. https://www.printables.com/model/177828-pocket-hole-cover  Thanks AnOldUR for the offer of yours that you aren't using and I will pass as I have a suitable replacement now.

• Options
    BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 278
    Those caps will keep popping off. I already have a collection and my trailer barely is a year old. As with my former Danish modern furniture, I have just gotten used to looking at the screw heads. Easier to get to them for tightening anyway.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX