Options

Need help - Which part of the cabinet is the chicken and which is the egg ?

My speaker passenger side had stopped working after my dealer installed my Furrion camera.  I let it go for a long time because I thought that I was the one doing something wrong because I was new to the T@b.  Today, I unscrewed and checked both speakers and the wiring on them looks fine.  So, my husband and I put a little plumber camera under the  "night stand cabinet" and we saw that the installer had accidentally moved the speaker wire and it is sitting (and melting) right against the Alde "heating blades".  We want to remove that bottom cabinet and see what else might be wrong there as well as replace and secure the speaker wire.
I unscrewed the couch and slide it forward, so I have a comfortable working area.  Now I need to know what, and in what order I should unscrew things in order to get to those wires without messing up.
We want to do it ourselves because there are NO knowledgeable dealer around here.  The closest is a 4 hour drive and he is the one who installed the camera.
Sylvie and Mike, Ontario, Canada / 2020 Tab 320S (Charlie) / 2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT (V6) Enhanced Towing Package
"The only place where you start at the top is when you dig a hole"

Comments