Options

Newbie mistake!!

Let me preface by saying I try to learn from my mistakes, and hope they aren't too expensive!

De-winterized today.  Was so focused on following directions I wasn't using common sense.

All good until the "flushing" part, when I didn't read the directions correctly, turned the Alde bypass to normal while filling on City Water.  Bad idea.  Water coming out from side and back of trailer, under the seat cushion where alde yellow flap, plumbing and electric all are.  Quick! Turn off the water!  The alde red tube under seat cushion was off (a safety thing from pressure? but it saved any bursting action.)  Wiped up water, put the tube back on, switched back to Dry Camp and Bypass mode.  Sheeese.

To be clear, I am camping this weekend and was filling Tab 320 with water for Dry Camping.  Just got the getting ready overlapped with flushing the system.  I think all is good though.....opened a window and left seat cushions up to dry out the plumbing, moppped up what I could with paper towel.

So......make sure all levers and nobs are where they are supposed to be! And don't turn the Alde bypass to normal until EVERYTHING is done in de-winterizing process.

Comments