Options

2024 East Meets West Washington State Gathering Information

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 17
    @2Cougs I just recently got back from Yuma az and moving into my new rv lot on the west side. I’ve officially been one year full time in my T@da. 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    @Dalene54 - that must mean you retired!  Good for you!  We will miss you, but wish you well.
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,611
    Dalene54 said:
    . . . recently got back from Yuma az and moving into my new rv lot on the west side.

@Dalene54 . . . would like hearing more about your RV Lot . . . .
                             in a different forum post/thread of course.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  52   Nights:  329  Towing Miles 41,900+
  • Options
    tawneytawney Member Posts: 2
    We unfortunately won’t be able to attend this year and wanted to check here first to see if anyone is interested in our spot before I try to sell it elsewhere. It’s spot B30 and is Wednesday to Sunday. Cost is $188 for full hook up for the 4 nights. 
  • Options
    ArborGirl320SBDArborGirl320SBD Member Posts: 2
    Looks like someone is ready to go camping. She won’t come out of the trailer.

2022 T@B 320 S "Rhett" * 2018 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum * 8 Year old dog Luci Lu
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,503
    @tawney so sorry to hear you can’t make it this year. Darn life interruptions anyway. Take good care of yourselves and we hope to see you next year!

@ArborGirl320SBD what a great pic, and that’s funny! Looks like she wants to be sure you don’t leave without her! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 462
    Stop by site 60 if interested, I have the IRVWPC water pressure controller installed. Pricey but I appreciate the quiet and slow water flow I can achieve. There's a tread on the forum (search IRVWPC) on installation. 
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Options
    edited May 19
    It was a great 2024 East Meets West Gathering at Lincoln Rock State Park! Even though it was windy and sometimes a bit cool, we had no measurable rain(Yay!) We occupied 33 sites with Tags, 320’s and 400’s! It appeared that a good time was had by all, including many wonderful pups! 

Special thanks to the 2Cougs, Mary and Craig. I couldn’t do this without you both! Thanks also to our wonderful attendees who were always willing to help out. NuCamp people are very special folks! 

The dates for next year’s East Meets West Gathering are May 15, 16, 17, 18, 2025. This means that Washington State Park reservations begin at 7am on August 15, 2024. I hope to see you there! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    TheBellHopTheBellHop Member Posts: 19
    Another wonderful East Meets West Gathering! Was great to see everyone again.

Here is the link to the Mexican Corn Salad recipe. Note, I used thawed frozen corn that I charred in a cast iron skillet, used green onions instead of red, omitted jalapeno, used Follow Your Heart brand vegan feta, less mayo, and champagne vinegar (I'm never one to exactly follow a recipe).
    2015 Little Guy T@B 320 Max White with Red trim
    Pulled by a 2023 Toyota Tundra
    Leaves on T@bventures from the Snoqualmie Valley, WA

• Options
    RomanaRomana Member Posts: 39
    We just returned home from our 1st East Meets West gathering and surely it won't be our last. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed Lincoln Rock State Park very much. Next year we'll bring a boat too!
    Cheers, Dave, Suzie,& Lola
    Romana - 2005/6 Thor T@B T16
    Towed by 2003 Toyota Tundra Stepside
    Port Townsend, WA
  • Options
    RomanaRomana Member Posts: 39
    edited May 21
    I wanted to add that we just obtained a limited use trailer registration. Becky mentioned this to us at the gathering. This means we do not have to pay a yearly fee for as long as we own our T@B. The on-line form is a bit confusing, so we filled out what we could and went down to our local licensing office. Take a copy of the instructions with you...  https://dol.wa.gov/vehicles-and-boats/license-plates/intermittent-use-trailer-plates

Thanks Becky!
    Romana - 2005/6 Thor T@B T16
    Towed by 2003 Toyota Tundra Stepside
    Port Townsend, WA
  • Options
    @Romana I am really glad that you are able to use this! Congratulations!