Options

Small World

NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
edited January 2016 in Camping & Travel
Was just passing thru Lake Havasu City, saw a T@B pulling into the BLM office and figured it was probably someone from the T@Bazona gathering so doubled back and sure enough - PitPat :-)
Of course she caught me with a dirty TV, a dirty T@B, and a dirty me. An hour later and all three would have been squeeky clean :-)
If you happen to be in LHC area, there's a great car wash one light south of the BLM office - opposite side of the highway. Has long stalls with long hoses so you can get both TV and T@B without moving.

Comments

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358
    She is the LAST person you'd want to meet with a dirty T@B - she won the "Martha Stewart Award" at T@Bazona!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition,
    2024 Ford F150 Supercrew short bed.
  • Options
    Oh my god - Now I am embarrassesd - Everything was DIRTY - Timing is everything - All clean now though.
  • Options
    PITPATPITPAT Member Posts: 32
    PXLated, you are a gentleman. You made no mention of the fact that my TV and T@B were completely covered in desert dust! AND that I had just plunked down $5 for the first shower since T@BAzona
    Patty
    Pittsburgh, PA
    2015 T@B CS-S Maxx  being towed by Nissan Pathfinder

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    How does one keep the T@b clean in desert dust?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Jenn - Car washes every time one moves. - Might be the last time I buy a black TV.
    PitPat - At least you'd been to the shower, I was just on my way - maybe we could coordinate ;-)
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    Jenn - Car washes every time one moves. - Might be the last time I buy a black TV.
    That would get expensive!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Jenn - Car washes once every week or two - $5-10 bucks - Not bad. And considering that the reason it's dirty is one's been boondocking with no campground fees it's a bargin :-)
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    Jenn - Car washes once every week or two - $5-10 bucks - Not bad. And considering that the reason it's dirty is one's been boondocking with no campground fees it's a bargin :-)
    That's cheaper than our local ones... although I guess you aren't Fong automatic car washes. ;)

• Options
    That's spray your own. They don't have any good ones like that back where I'm from but plentiful here in the SW - some crappy, hard water ones also though.
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    That's spray your own. They don't have any good ones like that back where I'm from but plentiful here in the SW - some crappy, hard water ones also though.
    It gets harder to find spray your own in the east, but I did find a good one in Carbondale, CO to spray off the gunk from a treated dirt road. =)