Spring Decorating/Projects

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
I have been in the middle of spring projects for about a month, now. Here are a few of the interior things I tackled over the weekend.

I am going to PV on Friday for the new upholstery and they are going to mount the rails for slats while I am there. After that, I will work on mounting the Laguna bracket.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• RonRon Member Posts: 137
    Ok Jenn, where'd ya get the fancy swivel hook setup?  It appears to even be the correct finish.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,350

Way cool robe hook AND Yellowstone poster with a T@B!  Where did you find this stuff?

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    I am a shopping Nina :):D

Actually, I hate to shop, but when I have something in my head, I hunt it down like a Grizzly and a picnic.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• RonRon Member Posts: 137
    Thanks for the idea.  Looks great.

2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
    You may have LG's next model in the works. In addition to the Tabitha, Softeil and Outback, you may be the originator for their "Yellowstone Edition."
  • VagabondsVagabonds Member Posts: 35
    Please share the info on the swivel hook!  That is ideal!  I sm guessing that by the shower there is wood to put it into?  (I have a 2016 CS/S)
    Also love the posters!  Are those adhesive backed?
    Fantastic Ninja Shopping Skills!
    Pam (and the husband..+2 golden retrievers)--2016 T@b M@x CS-S Sofitel (towed by a 2015 Jeep WrglrUnlim Rubicon)
  • PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Love the hooks! What upholstery are you getting? 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • sabelsabel Member Posts: 283
    Where did you get the Yellowstone poster? We're from Yellowstone territory. 

edited April 2016
    OutbackAZ said:
    You may have LG's next model in the works. In addition to the Tabitha, Softeil and Outback, you may be the originator for their "Yellowstone Edition."
    An Adirondack Great Camp theme T@B would be an awesome addition to the current lineup!
    Photomom said:
    Love the hooks! What upholstery are you getting? 
    I am getting a custom ultraleather/Pendleton wool upholstery.

Vagabonds said:
    Please share the info on the swivel hook!  That is ideal!  I sm guessing that by the shower there is wood to put it into?  (I have a 2016 CS/S)
    Also love the posters!  Are those adhesive backed?
    Fantastic Ninja Shopping Skills!
    That area where I put the hook is metal, I believe. The posters are removable decals from Retro Planet.

My theme was inspired by the Airstream Pendleton Woolen Mills National Parks edition and their Eddie Bauer Editions. I will post pictures this weekend. I am going to camp for the weekend somewhere in Ohio, although I haven't decided where yet. It would need to be within an hour of Akron as I am attending my nephew's spring football game.

That will look fabulous with your shower door!
    Eddie Bauer Edition for Airstream.  Jenn Grover Edition for Little Guy.  Hmmm.
    That Airstream has got to cost a fortune, especially if you buy the bedding, tableware, and other themed doodads!
    Photomom said:
    That Airstream has got to cost a fortune, especially if you buy the bedding, tableware, and other themed doodads!

It's well over $100,000. I think all of those little extras are included...but you are obviously paying for them. :)

OutbackAZ said:
    Eddie Bauer Edition for Airstream.  Jenn Grover Edition for Little Guy.  Hmmm.
    I did consider doing a wrap for the interior walls, and I may yet, but a different wall covering would go into the Jenn Grover edition. I always loved the Euro T@b exterior with the "woody" look, also. If my trim goes bad, I will like strongly ponder going that route, although, the turquoise is very fun!

• R&DAndrewsR&DAndrews Member Posts: 116
    Love the new additions, can't wait to see with your new upholstery.
  • TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    "That area where I put the hook is metal, I believe. The posters are removable decals from Retro Planet." 

Nothing damagable on the other side?  Did you just drill smaller holes and then run the screws in? 
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

TerryV6 said:
    "That area where I put the hook is metal, I believe. The posters are removable decals from Retro Planet." 

Nothing damagable on the other side?  Did you just drill smaller holes and then run the screws in? 
    Nothing that I am aware of.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    TerryV6 said:

When in doubt, remove the thermostat and feel inside the wall. I have wood as a backer for that ebd of the wall. My coat hooks handled coats and jackets all winter, and they are still tight to the wall. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Too late for that.  I just put mine where Jenn put hers.  I was a bit concerned about the 1 1/2
    inch screws and drilling into our Tabby. I had trouble getting the set screw to find purchase on the clamp.  I ended up adding small washers to bring the bracket out from the wall so that it would tighten down.  Looks great.  Have to get my wife to stop looking Jenn's stuff.  Grin...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• LorieTLorieT Member Posts: 24
    @jkjenn did you do something with your shower door? I have been thinking about this.....
    Lorie Tuma, Mt. Pleasant, MI
    2015 Tab S

• LorieTLorieT Member Posts: 24
    @jkjenn  perfect!  Thank you so much :)

Lorie Tuma, Mt. Pleasant, MI
    2015 Tab S
    Three swivel hooks installed. One on the ends of each of the wooden valences closest to the rear of the T@B (for my eyeglasses, night time water bottle, and flashlight and the Luci light looks good hanging from it, too) and a third one above the light switch just inside the door (for keys and dog leash).  The Verna-do list is getting shorter ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    @Verna, pics???
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • FloridalohaFloridaloha Member Posts: 68
    edited June 2016
    jkjenn, I LOVE what you did with the shower door, and also the other small Yellowstone travel posters. There's one from the Everglades that I think I'm going to get. Thanks for the tip about that great website selling the retro reproduction stuff! Right up my alley. 

I'd like to do a similar thing to my T@B shower door, not sure whether I want a Florida map or an image of something elser. You said you had the door decal custom made, can you tell me how you did it, and maybe share the measurements? I have a lot of great vintage source materials that could work really well for this and I'd like to try it. Would a static cling work for this?
    @Verna, pics???
    @Mr_Mrs_Gnome Yes. Not the best. It was a hard angle to hold the phone steady for the ones on the rear of the valences. 

Driver's side with my larger Luci Light. I usually hung it there with the black clip that I can now remove. 

Above light switch with hooks open

Hooks closed (They probably won't stay that way in travel) 

Passenger side where my glasses water bottle and eyeglasses will hang at night. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
    jkjenn, I LOVE what you did with the shower door, and also the other small Yellowstone travel posters. There's one from the Everglades that I think I'm going to get. Thanks for the tip about that great website selling the retro reproduction stuff! Right up my alley. 

I'd like to do a similar thing to my T@B shower door, not sure whether I want a Florida map or an image of something elser. You said you had the door decal custom made, can you tell me how you did it, and maybe share the measurements? I have a lot of great vintage source materials that could work really well for this and I'd like to try it. Would a static cling work for this?
    I do not think think a static cling would work. As a matter of fact my decal is peeling toward the top and I think it has to do with the fact that the front has the etchings on it combined with the moisture from my towel hanging over it and the dry air, here. I designed it in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and then had FedEx print it. I don't have the measurements with me. I had originally ally though about mounting the decal to foam core and using heavy duty mounting squares to mount the foam  core.  I will probably do that next time. It is an off size, so you have to find a place to print the odd size. You might try a sign company.

Also, the poster on the fridge is gone.... it took too much wear and tear there. It will be replaced with a decal in the future.

@jkjenn, the state map works well on the front of the fridge. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN