Options

Spring Decorating/Projects

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    jkjenn said:
    Also, the poster on the fridge is gone.... it took too much wear and tear there. It will be replaced with a decal in the future.

Jenn, where did you get the poster? I saw one like it for RMNP at CafePress but they don't have it any longer.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    Verna said:
    @Verna, pics???
    @Mr_Mrs_Gnome Yes. Not the best. It was a hard angle to hold the phone steady for the ones on the rear of the valences. 

Driver's side with my larger Luci Light. I usually hung it there with the black clip that I can now remove. 

Verna, do you charge Miss Luci outside or do you get enough daylight in to leave inside?

'17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    jkjenn said:
    Also, the poster on the fridge is gone.... it took too much wear and tear there. It will be replaced with a decal in the future.

Jenn, where did you get the poster? I saw one like it for RMNP at CafePress but they don't have it any longer.
    Amazon

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @jkjenn, I normally charge it inside pointing at the sunniest window. If not windy, I'll take it outside to charge quicker.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    EmergencyKenEmergencyKen Member Posts: 29
    I know this thread is a few years old, but stumbled upon it while looking for an idea for our bathroom door.  
    @jkjenn, I notice in the first photo of the hanger that your door has a map of Yellowstone on it.  Is this from Retro Planet also (I looked and couldn’t find it).  Also, wondering how it is holding up and how difficult was it to place on the textured glass of the window.
    thanks,
    Ken
    Cleveland, OH
    2018 Tab 400 
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    Husband, Nurse, Hufflepuff

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,394
    Hi Ken. No, the map is a a custom decal I made myself from a National Park Map file in Adobe Illustrator. 

It came off at the end of the season. The bumps in the glass created poor adhesion. I have since found a place that printed so that I could hang from the inside and it hanging the new one is in my spring to do list. 

I am thinking about a custom decal for the fridge face, too. I have had poor luck finding 20 x 20 decals or anything close that was in a style that I liked. The poster couldn't take the abuse in that spot.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    EmergencyKenEmergencyKen Member Posts: 29
    Thanks for the follow up.  I was wondering about the texture on the glass and how it would affect the adhesive.  I’ve been thinking about either a large map, printed and framed and hung up on the door with 3M or a series of 3 maps hung up. 
    Cleveland, OH
    2018 Tab 400 
    2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    Husband, Nurse, Hufflepuff