Options

I am about to buy a T@B Max S -- Electrical Questions

If I buy my T@B, is all of this electrical detail going to be in my owner's manual?  Also how much does it cost to get the solar panels?  Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Uhhhhhhh - Probably not. BUT, it's not quite as complicated as it can sounds. Once you have your T@B, things will make more sense. And it's not just the T@B, all campers have roughly the same electrical systems.
    As far as solar panels, look in the Little Guy store. It has several different sizes/prices so you'll get an idea what's available. I have the Zamp 120w and it's worked well. The Zamps are suitcase units and are plug-n-play. If you search the forums for "solar" you'll find quite a bit of info, everything from suitcases like the Zamp to flexible panels one mounts on the roof.
  • Options
    baclawsonbaclawson Member Posts: 17
    Thank you.  Good to know!  Also, it' good to get the add ons priced out too, before I buy.  Does anyone know if you can get a better deal from dealers by paying cash? 
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    They say cash talks but don't know as they will get paid either way.
    You might though make a list of everything you need - level blocks to hitch lock to solar panels and have the dealer shoot you a package price - I did that, got a good deal and drove off the lot ready to camp.
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    If you do not pay cash remember if you finance you can deduct the interest on taxes on the trailer as it has bath toilet stove and place to sleep.We have been deducting interest on all our RV's over the years.
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Careful with the taxes. The laws have morphed recently. Don't let the sales rep tell you different. Make sure to check with an appropriate accountant! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)