Options

Shout out to the Zamp Co.

I've been on the road for a few months and have used my Zamp portable a lot. However, from day 1 I had an issue with one of the legs (way too loose). First they sent me a new part of the leg assembly. Worked okay but didn't really solve the issue. I had emails going back/forth and asked when I passed through Bend, OR, could I bring it in. Just dropped it off and they immediately said they'd solve the problem (and are using different leg assemblies now). No hesitation to make it right. I'm going to pick it up in about an hour. That is superb customer service. 
Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool - Take a pick of what the new ones look like. I've always felt the legs were a little wimpy. Might pass thru Bend this fall.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I may need to go to Bend, OR, also. Thanks, Michele
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241

I can "amen" that. They were great in helping replace a panel when my daughter drove into ours in the garage.

'17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Oh wow!! Breedlove Guitars are made in Bend, OR. I'd LUV to go there!! Amazing musical instruments.

Mic - glad you got your issue fixed!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    PXLated said:
    Cool - Take a pick of what the new ones look like. I've always felt the legs were a little wimpy. Might pass thru Bend this fall.
    Will do. Looks almost the same but is "beefier". Aaron said they are constantly thinking of ways to make their products better. Said the leg issue has been brought to their attention a few times but mostly on the larger ones due to their weight (and they may go through more design changes). 

Verna said:
    I was extremely pleased --- and the Bend area is wonderful. Another are I'd like to go spend some time in is Sisters. Drove through on my way to Portland (where I am now for about a month visiting son and family) - looks like a funky little town. Plus want to camp outside of Salem at the Silver Falls State Park. Tried to get in yesterday but alas, trying to find any camping spot before the 4th of July without a reservation was impossible for me (I tried forest service, state, etc.) - ended up coming to my son's earlier than planned but am now tucked away up into a driveway so am happy.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241

Verna said:
    I was extremely pleased --- and the Bend area is wonderful. Another are I'd like to go spend some time in is Sisters. Drove through on my way to Portland (where I am now for about a month visiting son and family) - looks like a funky little town. Plus want to camp outside of Salem at the Silver Falls State Park. Tried to get in yesterday but alas, trying to find any camping spot before the 4th of July without a reservation was impossible for me (I tried forest service, state, etc.) - ended up coming to my son's earlier than planned but am now tucked away up into a driveway so am happy.
    I have friends in Sisters that rented out their home and bought an old Class A, spending a year touring the country. Returned to Sisters and sold the Class A for what they paid for it.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"