Options

Grr....searching for cushion (bed) dimensions...

LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
I know that I've seen it in the forum.  However, my search-foo seems to not be working.  I'm looking to see the dimensions of the bed area in the Max-S.  I know the official brochure says 70 x 73, but I was going to confirm that before I bought the mattress topper.

We should have a new category..."Searched, but can't find".   :)
Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    70x73 is correct. But... before you do that, do you have the T@B handy so you can measure? We ordered 70"x73", 2" memory foam mattress that came with a cover and straps for rolling it up,and we use a queen sheet set, and it works out well.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    No, it won't be in my driveway until Wednesday.   

So, no, I can't go measure and I'm kicking myself because I meant to do it today at the dealership and totally spaced it.  I was planning to order the same thing.  What length elastics did you get on the corners? (If any)  
    Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    That  is correct.  I bought a King size 2" gell memory foam mattress topper and cut it to fit and then cut down the middle lengthwise.  I then got two sleeping bag liners and stuffed the foam inside.  I then got four quick release sleeping bag straps to roll the two toppers up and store behind the rear bench...
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    LauraRey, No elastics, just a fitted bottom sheet.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf