Options

Tribes and new friends

Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,356
Over the past year, I've been taken by Michigan Mike's posts highlighting his technical understanding of our beloved trailers and genuine concern for our membership. This past weekend I actually had the privilege to meet Mike. It was like being president of the Toby Keith local chapter and having Toby Keith show up. He, like Verna, add so much to our enjoyment of our T@Bs and the commardire we enjoy. Proud to shake your hand Mike. 
2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    w00h00 Outback! *waves to Mike*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    edited April 2017
    Frank: I couldn't agree more. I have been fortunate enough to camp with Verna several times and have learned something new about my tab every time.  Here's a shot of our group at coyote howls in Why, Az last week. In zigzag order starting at the left are: Linda and Mike (michigan mike), Jennifer and Martin (phulishcat), Verna (Verna), Frank (outbackaz), Cindy (cbarnhill), Patty (pitpat), and Ann (ann).  Canine buddies in same order: Dexter, Cujo and Sunny Days. 

Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    cbarnhill, Cindy, thanks for sharing, and that's a tribe I'd be honored to camp with anytime! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Great pic Cindy! Everyone looks great and very happy. Thanks for sharing.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.