Options

T@Bitha owners - anyone have this happen?

mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
Wondering if any T@Bitha owners have had this "peeling/splitting" on their walls or ceilings? I don't even know what the wall material is made of --- I did send a picture to Elsie and she said they put on a type of film over it (and is sending me some). But I'd like to know what is happening and if it eventually gets worse or shows up elsewhere if I'll have to have an entire wall replaced. Does anyone know what it's made of and the reason for this? I've also now noticed it a tiny bit on the ceiling. Thanks!
Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @mickietucs, no, that never happened in my T@Bitha. I liked the walls of the T@Bitha because there was no wallpaper to bubble when I put Command hooks up. The same walls in the shower were also in the main area. I couldn't tell you what they were made of, but were as thin as everyone else's. They just had a coat of gloss or semi-gloss coating on them (which must have been water proof when caulked).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Probably not but...Almost looks like paneling/veneer with a slight grain crack from being too dry.
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    PXLated said:
    Probably not but...Almost looks like paneling/veneer with a slight grain crack from being too dry.
    The too dry explanation sounds reasonable since I spend most time in the desert. 
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!