Options

2018 T@B Model Changes

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
I believe the new models come out in April.  Anyone hear any word on the latest changes if any?  I thought since they have been busy with the 400 model and the transition to solo operators that they may not change anything.  
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    TiffanyTiffany Member Posts: 9
    Can anyone chime in on this? At our local dealer today, we were told that the 2018's now have the external shower and front window as standard. The only other change he mentioned was the new fridge (in the S model at least, that's all we discussed), but I'm curious if there's anything else? 
  • Options
    geekmamageekmama Member Posts: 107
    I tried to order a 2017 cs-s in March, but was told they weren't making them anymore so I had to order the 2018. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of details. The outdoor shower and front window are now standard.

The biggest difference is that the front seat in the cs-s is now a counter with drawers and doors underneath. They also changed fabric colors. I've been dying to see pictures of any 2018 320s but can't find any on the internet. I should take delivery some time near the end of May and will post pictures and provide any details I find but if anyone gets any information before then I'd love it. 
    Aileen, Muggles & Scout @ 2018 T@b CS-S @ 2018 RAV4 Adventure @ Massachusetts
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    SAM, that's great news but sort of ticks me off since those are the two mods I wanted and paid a hefty price for just this year. I love the front window and all the light it lets in. Haven't tried the outside shower yet. I probably can't get any kind of refund, but a girl can dream!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    geekmamageekmama Member Posts: 107
    Homebodyatheart, I don't think you have anything to worry about because they charged me more than I would pay with them on the 2017 model. They increased all their prices so you probably are at least even if not ahead.
    Aileen, Muggles & Scout @ 2018 T@b CS-S @ 2018 RAV4 Adventure @ Massachusetts
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Thanks for that geekmama! I sort of feel better, sort of. Actually it is like Christmas when you get your T@B because you never know which new mod has been incorporated that you can now cross off your list! I figure it's my gain Amazons loss! Anyway, I'm happy with her so far!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    I think everyone wants that front window - may as well make it standard.  I think PV is smart to add the counter and cabinets to the front in place of the bench in the CS.  Should make the bench an option, or maybe if you have dogs, leave that area free and it opens up all kinds of possibilities.  Could put shelves on the wall and leave the floor free, too.  I know that we will have more storage than we need with that front cabinet and counter.  My outdoor shower is going to be one of these with an attachable hand held sprayer of some sort.

Camco 90 Degree Outdoor Water Faucet
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    CoolparrotCoolparrot Member Posts: 18
    I heard the 2018 will get the same front door with the integrated trash can as the 400 model.