Options

Where do you store the BAL leveler?

gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
 got the pizza bag, but where do I store It?

And the step stool?

2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
Camping under the Big Sky

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    For me I just store in it in a pizza back in the bed of the truck.

My step stool gets folded down and stored right inside the door so that it is right there when I want to go in.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    Inside the propane tub. No pizza bag and I removed the sewer hose holder because it was useless. Lots of room now. Also put a short piece of pool noodle over the threaded part of the BAL to keep it clean
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @Tabster, you'll need to write a book called "1001 Uses for a Pool Noodle" :lol:  They are handy foamy things!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    Lol dang it, I've made 3 trips to various stores, and I didn't get a pool noodle. 

Thanks
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,642
    In my Outback, it fits inside the front of the propane box. 
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Lol dang it, I've made 3 trips to various stores, and I didn't get a pool noodle. 

Thanks
    Go to a hardware store and get pipe insulation. Its usually cheaper and not as fat.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @jkjenn, agree, AND the other upside to pipe insulation is it's already split!  ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ericnliz said:
    @jkjenn, agree, AND the other upside to pipe insulation is it's already split!  ;)
    You can also get it with adhesive on the inside of the split. :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Pizza box in the TV
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    kybobkybob Member Posts: 232
    In a pizza bag stored behind the passenger seat of our Honda Pilot.
    2018 Outback S, Silver/Black - 2015 Silver Honda Pilot 4WD - Florence, KY

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    we just got our BAL leveller for our T@G MAX XL, rather than ordering the pizza bag, we were in Costco ( Ontario, Canada) the other day and they had a very large cooler bag which fits it, just kept the threaded part separate and the wrench fits in the outside pocket, like the pool noodle/ pipe insulation idea for the threaded part, cooler bag was under $!0.00!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    marilyncpmarilyncp Member Posts: 117
    ontheroad said:
    we just got our BAL leveller for our T@G MAX XL, rather than ordering the pizza bag, we were in Costco ( Ontario, Canada) the other day and they had a very large cooler bag which fits it, just kept the threaded part separate and the wrench fits in the outside pocket, like the pool noodle/ pipe insulation idea for the threaded part, cooler bag was under $!0.00!
    Not even near Ontario, Canada, but would love to see a photo. Maybe my Costco (or Costco on-line) would have them if I knew what I was looking for.  Thanks...
    M@rilyn
    Previous 2017 T@B S owner... c'est l@ vie
    But still passionate about the brand!

• Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    I don't own a pizza bag for it, I keep the plastic sleeve it came in & we've found that it easily fits under the rear bench seat in the truck. 

Truck has an in-bed lock box; in there we have a waterproof storage container for tools etc, our fold-up step fits inside nicely. :peace:

https://www.amazon.com/Plastics-101-6FG-Forest-Green-Foldz/dp/B000VI1QH2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497117485&sr=8-1&keywords=b%26r+plastics+101-6r+9 
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,501
    marilyncp said:
    ontheroad said:
    Not even near Ontario, Canada, but would love to see a photo. Maybe my Costco (or Costco on-line) would have them if I knew what I was looking for.  Thanks...

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Mine just rides in the back of the truck. Last to be loaded, first to be unloaded. Use the BAL every time even if I don't need it for leveling, also doubles as a chock. My step just rides inside the door on the floor upside down. I don't even fold up the legs.

Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    marilyncpmarilyncp Member Posts: 117
    Thanks @Marceline  I haven't seen this at my Costco (yet) but I'll look for it.  It looks perfect!
    M@rilyn
    Previous 2017 T@B S owner... c'est l@ vie
    But still passionate about the brand!

• Options
    Marilyncp, we found them up by the cashier area, right where you unload your goodies, they were just in a box, sorry no pic, ours was navy and white stripes! thanks Marceline for the photo! keep an eye in the future Marilyn I might show up in Bowser's galley...lol  :)
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Marilyncp, took a pic today of the bag we're using for the BAL leveler, hubby is using a pool noodle on the threaded part
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    We use the heavy duty gray bag we got for our Pahaque T@B cover since the cover is either in use or wadded up while we're camping.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    The BAL goes in the trunk of my truck bed and the step-stool (one step) goes in the in storage under the back seat in the T@B.

Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!