Options

BlueBlue Member Posts: 4
My wife and I pulled the trigger and purchased  our 2018 Tab 320 cs s just before Hurricane Irma hit the mainland. Long story, but bought over the phone and shipped (800 miles) to my house.  We are very happy with our purchase.  The bad news no walk through to help get us started. Anybody know where the sewer hose is stored? Or, do,I have to buy one?

Comments

• Options
    jcanderson330jcanderson330 Member Posts: 12
    @Blue,  Welcome to the fold.  Minus the walk through, the forum is the place to find all your answers.  To answer your question,  you will need to buy the sewer hose.  You'll find several options for storage in the forum.  Start looking under Modifications & Upgrades and Heating/Plumbing/Water/Winterizing.  Also search "sewer hose".  Also look in User Manuals /PDF Files for manuals.    

Good luck. 
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome, and don't be afraid to use the "search" box. A one or two word inquiry will usually get you to where you need to be. If 'ya can't find it, ask away for help, there's a lot of experience and help available here! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,501
    Congratulations @Blue! The manuals are an important read, and this forum is a wealth of knowledge shared most generously! I'm glad you and your new T@b are safe from Irma! What part of the country are you in? If you can find someone else in your area with a T@b S model they probably would be more than happy to help you with all your questions. We met a couple before we ordered our T@b and long story short, there's a growing group in our area who now meet up to camp in the summer, potluck when the mood strikes, and have breakfast once a month in the winter. Happy journeys, and...don't skimp on the dump hose. The cheaper ones break easily I've read.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    Mine came with a cheap sewer hose stuck in a piece of PVC pipe riveted inside the front tub. It was pretty obvious--if you haven't found it by now it's probably not there. I think it may have been something the dealer threw in.

I fully expect the cheap hose to come apart in spectacular fashion one of these days. However, I'm wrapping up season three here and it's still workin' for me! 
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Welcome! 
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    ScottG said:
    Mine came with a cheap sewer hose stuck in a piece of PVC pipe riveted inside the front tub. It was pretty obvious--if you haven't found it by now it's probably not there. I think it may have been something the dealer threw in.

I fully expect the cheap hose to come apart in spectacular fashion one of these days. However, I'm wrapping up season three here and it's still workin' for me! 
    My little blue sewer hose in the front tub lasted less than 10 dumps.  Fortunately, it just sprung a very small leak, and did not come apart in spectacular fashion.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    I'm storing mine in the front tub...for now.   :o

Welcome, BTW!  I got a "tour" from my dealer...wasn't much, and he was wrong on certain things, as I came to find. So...read the manuals, turn the knobs and flick switches; you'll learn more by doing, then by having some one show you! It's been a fun toy so far for me!
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback