Undo "Mark All Viewed"?

I accidentally hit "Mark All Viewed" and it has grayed threads I haven't read. Is there a way to Undo this? Also, what is the purpose of this "feature"?  Thanks!
T@B 400 | F150 | Washington State

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The purpose is to get rid of the highlighting of the threads you haven't read.

Sorry, there are no re-do's--once you hit the "Mark All Viewed" you can't get the highlighting back. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • HalooHaloo Member Posts: 137
    Thanks Verna. Kinda weird though. But I'm getting used to logging out then back in via Google so the Categories menu shows up again. So I can handle having all the threads grayed out until someone posts again.  :) 

I love the ambiance of this forum. Hope to have our 400 by the end of October!
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Haloo well that's a pain in the patooty. Does the same thing happen with safari?
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• HalooHaloo Member Posts: 137
    edited September 2017
    Yep. I'm using Safari on an iPad Pro set to Always Allow Cookies. At least I figured out how to sign in. I have to go through Google. The forum sign in doesn't work for me. If the categories don't appear, I log out and sign in again using Google, and the Categories show up again.

While I was trying to figure out how to get signed in I touched “Mark All Viewed.”  Now threads are grayed until someone posts something new on them. But, at least I can get signed in now, and the grayed threads are readable. 

You folks are worth the hassle though.  :)