Options

New Tabber

teztabteztab Member Posts: 99
Delighted to introduce myself as a brand new tab owner and forum member.  I can already see that the forum is going to be a very helpful and enjoyable resource. 

Our 2018 320 S Max was purchased after I visited Dan Kearney in Rutland, VT, in June, mostly out of curosity, and totally fell for these cool little campers.  I immediately left a deposit for a silver/gray one that was due in August, then returned home to explain to my wife, Mai, what I had just done!  I originate from the UK and have many wonderful boyhood memories of touring with the family "caravan".  However, Mai has never camped in her life, so the Tab experience is entirely new to her!

Unfortunately, although we collected the Tab in early August our other "semi-retirement" commitments have so far prevented us actually getting away with our new tiny home.  Nevertheless, we do hope to try it out in the coming couple of weeks.  We'll be pulling the tab with a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk.

Despite not yet having the chance to use the Tab, I did find time to make some modifications.  Reading the forum, it would seem that mods are big part of the Tab lifestyle, so I will share mine by posting to the appropriate section.  Looking forward....

Comments