Options

Finally part of the T@B Community!

Happy to be posting for the first time. My wife Joan and I have always loved the T@B's for the quality and function, but just needed a bit of a push to buy to upgrade from our truckbed tent. The 400's that appeared last winter, with its separate sleeping and dining areas, was just the shove we were looking for. Our dealer, Elk River RV (Thanks guys!) got a few early in the summer that sold before we could get there, but we got one of the second batch in early September. Three trips already, with the water, AC, heat and battery-only modes tested and flawless.

We are continually finding new nifty storage areas - no more filling containers with gear. As you can see, we've already accessorized with the Visor XL, with plans for a few other upgrades in the works for next season. Too bad we already have to start thinking about winterization, but already have campsites reserved for a few trips next year

Our handle - MNtabernacle - describes what the 400 is for us, a place to be apart from the noise, city lights and rat race. The attached picture is from Beaver Creek State Park in SE Minnesota, one of our favorite places near our hometown.

I'm already a daily visitor to the forum to find all the information you can only get from a user community, and look forward to adding some humble commentary when I can.

Tim & Joan, Anoka Minnesota
Silver on Silver 2018 T@B 400, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab

Comments