Pahaque side tent for out back 320

so excited that it arrived, however...

there re wasn't a separate part number or anything else on the website to differentiate the Outback for the regular side tent, so, I put it in the "note to seller" section.  2 days later I have it, despite the website saying 4-6 weeks for outback versions.  I had sent an email reply to the shipping notification, to no avail.  The PN on the box I received is:STTAB-B.  There isn't a packing list or anything.

does anyone with an Outback version know if this is the one for me, before I open it?  Of course Nucam & pahaque are closed today...

phil
TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
2018 320S Outback

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    If you go to PaHaque Custom and look for the tent it redirects you to the Teardrop Shop.  You can order specifically an Outback or NonOutback or Clamshell model.  Wondering how the order got thru without identifying that?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • 4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    I used the link provided on this site:allproadventures...
    2018 320S Outback
    Phil, did you order the awning or tent?  I did not see the TaB tent offered by NuCamp/Allproadventures, only the awning.
     I found it.  Had to load more pages at the screen bottom.
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    4ncar said:

there re wasn't a separate part number or anything else on the website to differentiate the Outback for the regular side tent, so, I put it in the "note to seller" section.  2 days later I have it, despite the website saying 4-6 weeks for outback versions.  I had sent an email reply to the shipping notification, to no avail.  The PN on the box I received is:STTAB-B.  There isn't a packing list or anything.

does anyone with an Outback version know if this is the one for me, before I open it?  Of course Nucam & pahaque are closed today...

phil
    I'm guessing that the tent you received is for the outback, especially if you noted this in the "note to seller" area.  According to the online ad via nüCamp's store you provided the necessary information asked for and should have the correct tent.  If you have doubts you could also call Elsie Miller down at the factory as she would know for sure what was shipped to your home.  

Toll-Free Number: 844.823.9112
    Phone:  
    (330) 852-4811

Parts 

Elsie Miller -  x304

parts@nucamprv.com

Ad information as follows....

Colors in stock for 2-3 days processing: silver/silver, silver/black, silver/red for regular side tents.   All other colors are 2-4 weeks delivery.  Clamshell or Outback units are 2 - 4 weeks delivery for all colors. 
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
    Guessing as well, but don’t want to open it until I’m sure.  I planned on giving her a ding on Monday, but Was reaching out to the peeps over the weekend...
    2018 320S Outback
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    4ncar said:
    Guessing as well, but don’t want to open it until I’m sure.  I planned on giving her a ding on Monday, but Was reaching out to the peeps over the weekend...
    You might want to mention to her that it would be more convenient for people buying the different side tent versions if they differentiated them online and listed them accordingly.  If they have 3 different versions because of the differences in the trailer design, it would seem that having different order nomenclatures would make it a lot easier when processing and sending out an order to a customer.  

This small detail is probably a result of the fact that their new store hasn't been online a long time and this a bug that needs to be worked out and resolved to make things easier for both the buyer and the seller.   
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • EjiEji Member Posts: 12
    Hello, Does anyone know if the plastic strip that is inside the kider is to be removed and reinserted everytime the tent or visor is installed? it was very difficult to put back
  • linolino Member Posts: 224
    Eji said:
    Hello, Does anyone know if the plastic strip that is inside the kider is to be removed and reinserted everytime the tent or visor is installed? it was very difficult to put back
    We left our our all summer with no issue

4ncar said:

phil
    I'm guessing that the tent you received is for the outback, especially if you noted this in the "note to seller" area.  According to the online ad via nüCamp's store you provided the necessary information asked for and should have the correct tent.  If you have doubts you could also call Elsie Miller down at the factory as she would know for sure what was shipped to your home.  

Toll-Free Number: 844.823.9112
    Phone:  
    (330) 852-4811

Parts 

Elsie Miller -  x304

parts@nucamprv.com

Ad information as follows....

Colors in stock for 2-3 days processing: silver/silver, silver/black, silver/red for regular side tents.   All other colors are 2-4 weeks delivery.  Clamshell or Outback units are 2 - 4 weeks delivery for all colors. 
    FYI Elsie and nucamp have nothing to do with the online store, all pro ad ensures.  I never got a reply from Elsie, but Whitney in parts informed me that all pro is a separate entity that utilizes Nucamps shipping facilities, other then that nothing to do.  I did spread to some one from allpro, and they will get the right tent...they are willing to let me try this one(standard tab version) with out penalty, but I am not bulky that it will work(why else would there be a separate item).  Anyway...more bugs in the system that need to be worked out...
    2018 320S Outback
    Eji, the black vinyl strip that comes inside the keder rail is disposable.  There was a poll earlier this year and most people take it out and leave it out.  We disposed of ours as I read that you can purchase more if ever needed.