Cover for T@B 320S with Fantastic Vent Cover

So, when we bought our 2017 T@B 320 S, it had the Fantastic roof vent fan cover installed and the sale included a PahaQue cover for the T@B. We've winterized the camper and want to cover it to protect against NJ winter weather. PahaQue says cover will not fit with the Fantastic vent cover installed (not surprising, given the height of the vent cover). Have others found a way to use this cover with the vent cover in place? Suggestions? Since we own it, it looks like a quality product, and it was not inexpensive, we'd like to be able to use the trailer cover.
2021 T@B 400 BD.  Silver with black. TV: 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    Unlike other brand vent covers, the Fantastic Ultra Breeze cover does not collapse.  You may need to remove it in order to use the cover.  I know others have removed theirs to fit into their garage.  Verna, do you have that fan vent cover?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I have the shorter Aero Flo vent cover and my Paha Que cover fits very well. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • gbhaneygbhaney Member Posts: 19
    Since we have both products already, I guess we will at least try the Paha Que cover out to see what the fit (or non-fit) is like. With holes having been drilled in the T@B roof to install the Fantastic Ultra Breeze cover, I don't think it's likely that we'll remove it for the winter. We were very happy with our vent cover in our maiden camping season--especially during the late October Sunday monsoon at Cape Henlopen State Park -- but if it means we can't use the camper cover, maybe we'll look into a different vent cover. Any idea if Aero Flo or other shorter/collapsing vent covers are as good as the Fantastic? And, any chance mounting holes match up with the Fantastic holes?
    2021 T@B 400 BD.  Silver with black. TV: 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I had an Aero Flo on my Silver Shadow Teardrop and as soon as I got home with the T@B, the new Aero Flo cover went n the T@B. Easy installation, no holes in the roof, only in the upright flange or lip of the vent.  

2 years for Aero flow on SS (it may still be on there), 2.5 Yrs on the T@B...so far. And it’s mostly uncovered throughout the winter in AZ and the early summer at home. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    I use my stock “original” cover over my Fantastic Fan cover.  It fits just fine.  It’s a little extra work to throw it over the vent to the other side to cover the T@B.  I use a broom handle to help lift it over the vent and complete the job.
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max