Warranty info

I am probably missing it some place on the Website, but what is the warranty on the Tab320-S-CS? I have looked for it all over the place and can't find any information on it. Realize I had not even seen a discussion title on this which is probably a good thing, On other forums there are always numerous posts on warranties or lack there of.  Thanks

Comments

• MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,580
    @2DogsPawd,
     It is included in the Owner Manual { 2017 T@B Manual } starting on page 9'ish.  Which I believe you can download from the nuCamp website.

In short:

There is a One-Year-Warranty on the PV items unless you purchase an extension from your dealer (which is a bit sad, Jayco has a two year program and their products are not as well built as a T@B).

"nüCamp RV warrants to the original end user purchaser (“Owner”) of this Camper, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship and for structural integrity, under normal use, with reasonable care and maintenance, for one (1) year from the date of purchase"

"This warranty is limited to only items constructed by nüCamp RV. nüCamp RV therefore makes no warranty with respect to component parts constructed or assembled by other manufacturers, including, but not limited to, all electrical devices (TV, sound systems, DVD player, antennas, batteries, etc.), the propane appliances, electrical appliances, heaters, refrigerators, plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, lights, entrance door and windows. Such component parts may be warranted by their respective manufacturers, and copies of such warranties are included with the Camper."

You'll need to read your 'component parts' manuals to learn their warranty terms.

From my T@B Forum reading it appears PV goes the extra mile to make things right and not just for first year issues.

Hope the above helps.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,391
    The most recent (2017) owner's manual is also posted here.

2015 T@B S
  • 2DogsPawd2DogsPawd Member Posts: 6
    Thank you Scott. I didn't think about looking in the manual section. I did see it but I didn't go looking in there. I figured it would be on the page like most manufacturers. I appreciate the time. I will check it out.  :)
  • 2DogsPawd2DogsPawd Member Posts: 6
    Thank you to both of you.
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,391
    I've been doing some housekeeping in that category so I welcomed the opportunity to steer you toward it!  :-)
    2015 T@B S