Options

T@B 320 S VERSUS T@BMAX S W/ OUTBACK PLATFORM

So, I was set to buy a T@B 320 S after reading this forum and then saw a 2019 T@B Max S with Outlook Platform for $18743 at an RV dealer onlilne. To me they look like the same camper —weight and length the same.  Is there a difference?  I haven’t even seen any 2018 T@B 320  S trailers for that price.  I am sooooo new at all of this that my head is spinning!!!

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    The outback platform is an option of all the 320 models.  It is standard with the Boondock models.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    FoxFox Member Posts: 12
    Thanks so much.  That clarifies things for me greatly!!!!   So, it looks like  $18,743.00 is a good price for a 2019 - 320 with those options.  Does anyone find that they can deal with their local RV dealers or do most hold to the listed price?
  • Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2018
    We got our 2018 T@B MaxS/320S last August from Wilmington RV in NC for $18.5K, at a discount, because our cousins who live down there proposed to the dealer getting a discount for buying two, because they had two identical ones on the lot.  We had already been eyeing a Little Guy several years before, but this model had many improvements, so we said, "We're in!".  We've done joint camping trips together & have more planned.
    Yes, I'd say you got a great price.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    RaschkoRaschko Member Posts: 22
    Just remember the extra height of the Outback if you plan on keeping it in a garage. 
    Price sounds great compared to what we pay out west.
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Out west we can pay up to $2000 a unit for shipping!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• Options
    LindaBLindaB Member Posts: 3
    What was the name of the on-line dealer? I'm in the market for a 320s outback for myself. TIA
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Welcome to the forum @LindaB! I don’t know if @Fox was referring to an “online only” dealer, or just an RV dealer which has a website-most of the big ones have an online presence. One consideration when purchasing a new trailer of any sort is getting Warrantee work done; if you’re hundreds of miles from your dealer, it can be difficult traveling to and frow for repairs. We’ve been lucky with our used T@B which has not needed much work, although we do have authorized dealers in the Portland metro area. Good luck with your search!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner