LOVING my new T@B & adventures!

hollyOnTheGohollyOnTheGo Member Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in Introductions
I bought a 2018 T@B 320S in March and started stalking this site for some tips, tricks and basic ownership info before I hit the road on my own.  I'm a first time trailer owner, first time pulling anything person, first time learning to deal with batteries, propane tanks, hitching, pretty much everything having to do with trailer ownership!  So a big "THANK YOU" to all that participate on this forum- I gained a lot of my courage to strike out on my own from the knowledge passed on through many, many posts.  So out from behind the curtain I appear to hopefully be able to contribute to this amazing community.   So far in my first year of ownership, I have spent 15 nights in my T@B.  9 in the Tetons and Yellowstone, 3 on the S. Oregon coast,  and 3 on short trips up to the Cascades which are in my backyard.  I'll post a few pics of my beloved T@B which I've named "Cupcake"!  I have 3 kids and they get a kick out of Cupcake, though they rough it in a tent while Mom glamps :)  I'm looking forward to many more adventures and Cupcake should serve me well on my future trips!  All the best and thank you again!

Comments

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Beautiful western (?) sky photo and wrap on back. It sounds like you’ve got things figured out well, congratulations and welcome to the forum!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Welcome!  I love your back design,  How was that done, if I may ask. Many friendly people here who can help with the many questions that arise...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Welcome, @hollyOnTheGo. Your kind of post warms the heart of the four of us who work behind the scenes to keep the forum organized so you can use the forum to expand your knowledge!  

Safe travels.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome @hollyOnTheGo!! When I first read "three kids...." I breathed a sigh of relief when you said they roughed it in tents hehe. 

I think you have your TV and Cupcake on a level surface in your picture. Your TV has a little bit of squatting. Verna and several other people have used air bags or Timbre bumpers to help with that. Of course, with a driver and three kids inside, it may be completely level!!!!! LOL. I'm only slightly caffeinated and that just dawned on me. Forgive me :) Mor' :coffee: !!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,683
    Welcome @hollyOnTheGo!  Tell us about the rear decal/wrap, please.  Looking forward to more posts.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    edited July 2018
    I’m happy to hear you are enjoying your T@b. 

That at sunset picture is lovely!

Happy camping. 
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @hollyOnTheGo, Welcome, & glad to see you came out from "behind the curtain"! ;) Awesome graphic on the back of your T@B. Thanks as well for sharing the pictures. Where in the PNW are you from? If you're ever in the Spokane area, let us know. You'll have an open invitation to the SpoT@B breakfast. Bring the kids, you're all welcome! Be :) safe out there & happy camping!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 603
    edited July 2018
    @hollyOnTheGo welcome! I notice the signature on the picture! Oh my goodness, I know you! I follow you on Facebook and we've met at some of the outdoor shows (and my friend Wendy has a couple of your pictures). I'm Debbie F in Bend. I bought my T@B last November, in fact, bought it the same place as you. I chose the gray/red option they had on the lot. I've stayed closer to home on my travels (so far). I admire your sense of adventure all over the world! 
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,509
    @hollyOnTheGo welcome to the Tab family and NuCamp Forum! L@dybug is my first trailer, two, etc and I just love the new lease on life it has given me, and the amazing friends I've made because of her! Your pics are beautiful, and I love your back wrap. Thanks for sharing, and I second @ericnliz's invitation to our SpoTab breakfast. The welcome mat is always out!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • hollyOnTheGohollyOnTheGo Member Posts: 5
    You all have made me feel warm and fuzzy after reading your kind comments!  Thank you for such a wonderful welcome.  I live in Bend, OR and the wrap was done by a local company that wraps vehicles.  I used one of my photos for the image- thought the back of Cupcake could use some sprucing up in a personalized kind of way ;)  It was an easy process- just sent them the image, they use a graphics program to fit it to the dimensions of the T@b and then they installed it one morning.  Cost about $300.  @dsfdogs Wow!  What a small world!  I remember you and Wendy coming into my booth last year!!!  What a hoot!  And so awesome you bought a T@b too!  We should figure out a way to get together since you have Cupcake's cousin!  LOL!  Or come by my "pop up" gallery in the Old Mill...  I'll be there through the end of August but sit in the gallery myself only on Saturdays...  come by and say "Hi" if you can.  All the best!  Holly

@Homebodyatheart and  @ericnliz Thank you for the invite to the SpoTab breakfast...  if/when I get up that way, I will look you all up!  

@Ratkity Ah- squatting- a new term for me!  Yes- I think my TV does squat.  Is that a problem?  I have a lift on my 4Runner so that would be the culprit... (though good guess about the kids and accompanying stuff that goes along with them!)
    @dsfdogs Forget to tell you the name of the gallery!  It's Nature Inspired and it's next door to the Tumalo Art Co.  FYI!

• dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 603
    @hollyOnTheGo thanks! Yep, know of your gallery! I'll be sure to stop in next Saturday. It looks like a beautiful space.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5