Options

T@B and TV Decals

We spent the day upgrading our T@B and TV with several decals/stickers.  First, we finally got around to putting our US map on, and filling in the states that we have either camped together with our previous trailer or states that our T@b has camped in.  Then we went ahead and added a variety of decals.  My wife has a Silver Bullet Cutter, and can basically cut just about anything.

Steve & Sherry
2016 T@b Q
Lakeville, MN

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,495
    Nice job Steve @ Sherry!  Is that an AED under your ECG?  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    sranderlesranderle Member Posts: 78
    Might not be a bad idea!  The only time we've used the outdoor shower is during winterizing/de-winterizing.  On my ToDo list is to find where the two lines originate and put in shutoff valves.
    Steve & Sherry
    2016 T@b Q
    Lakeville, MN
  • Options
    Good plan.
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,594

Nice.

Really like the ' Heart Monitor ' and  ' Support Vehicle ' ones.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    OK, for the unknowledgeable, what does this decal really mean to @hymie, @Sharon_is_SAM and @sranderle? My unknowledgeable mind thought it meant something about loving your T@B, but it appears that I may be wrong.   Thanks in advance
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    hymiehymie Member Posts: 150
    @Verna You have the right of it! Mostly because we have been unable to get out camping this year and I've been thinking about it lots😁 Love our tab and looking forward to getting out frequently in the coming months. Hope that you and Sunny are having a great summer!
    James & Jacquie     Almonte, Ontario
    2016 Jeep Cherokee & 2017 T@B Outback
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Doing awesome, @hymie. Still working on getting the house up for sale...next week, hopefully. THEN, I can get my decals set up with a printer and apply them!  

Sunny Day is confused. First I moved the mattress into the living room, then I put the mattress in boxes....  Then we’ve been camping in the T@B 400 in the driveway and she’s still not sure about jumping onto the bed (lower than the T@B S Max), but she’s still unsure. And don’t even ask her to jump onto the sofa/dining benches....she is a creature of habit!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna     I suspect @sranderle may have a healthcare background no?  The take home is your heart is Tab- dependent.  To those who can read EKGs, the second photo shows a not quite normal rhythm and the outside shower door looks like it could hold a portable defibrillator (AED) - the kind you find in stores and public places.  Anyway, I’m retired and done with all that now...just enjoying the clever graphics!
  • Options
    sranderlesranderle Member Posts: 78
    Sorry, no healthcare background here, although my mom was a nurse. 

We just liked the EKG the read a love for camping!

Steve & Sherry
    2016 T@b Q
    Lakeville, MN
  • Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    Cute
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.