Options

UCamp2019 Agenda

When I signed up for UCamp2019 I received a communication stating that an agenda/schedule of events would "be sent out soon."  Has anyone received any such thing?  Does anyone know from past experience when an agenda was sent in past years?  It is usual for a schedule of events to be part of the advertising hype for any event but since this one sold out in less than 8 hours (from midnight no less) advertising isn't needed.

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    Last year we received further communication closer to the event.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    When I signed up for UCamp2019 I received a communication stating that an agenda/schedule of events would "be sent out soon."  Has anyone received any such thing?  Does anyone know from past experience when an agenda was sent in past years?  It is usual for a schedule of events to be part of the advertising hype for any event but since this one sold out in less than 8 hours (from midnight no less) advertising isn't needed.
    I would guess that the massive response requires some retooling of the agenda, too. How many tours to offer, finding vendors who can feed this size of an army, and things like that. I am not sure Allison Stutzman gets much sleep for the first 6 months of the year. 

I gather there is a fair amount of open time, too, which I am glad for, personally. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014