Options

Keder Railing size

Hello all. Quick question,  we have just purchased a new 2020 T@b 400 and was wondering if anyone would know the size needed for the Keder Rail. TIA

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    edited November 2019
    I assume you are asking about keder cord. I purchased some 8.5mm (5/16") to fabricate a screen skirt and it seems to fit fine. Larger sizes would go in a little tighter but also offer a bit more grip if that's a concern.
    The keder rail gap on mine is 1/4". The width of the opening (where you slide the cord in) and the inside channel is 3/8" - 7/16" at best--it's hard to get the calipers in there for a real precise reading.
    I don't know for sure if the keder rail size has changed since 2015, but I doubt it.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Jackie_DaveJackie_Dave Member Posts: 73
    We ordered the same size (8.5mm) and it worked perfectly.
    2018 T@B 320-S / 2007 Toyota Tundra
    Harpers Ferry, WV
  • Options
    yshelburneyshelburne Member Posts: 3
    ScottG said:
    I assume you are asking about keder cord. I purchased some 8.5mm (5/16") to fabricate a screen skirt and it seems to fit fine. Larger sizes would go in a little tighter but also offer a bit more grip if that's a concern.
    The keder rail gap on mine is 1/4". The width of the opening (where you slide the cord in) and the inside channel is 3/8" - 7/16" at best--it's hard to get the calipers in there for a real precise reading.
    I don't know for sure if the keder rail size has changed since 2015, but I doubt it.
    Scott, I’m trying to design a screen skirt for my 2020 320s BD. Any suggestions/tips/pics based on what you designed? Thanks! 
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    @yshelburne, you can see some photos and a brief description of the design in this discussion. We don't deploy the panels often, but they sure are nice to have when the 'skeeters get thick. 

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    CanadianTabberCanadianTabber Member Posts: 133
    edited August 2021
    We bought this from Ebay and its snug..7mm core but 8mm with cloth wrap. 
    2021 Tab 320s Boondock-2016 Toyota Venza V6
    Toronto, Canada