Winter cover recommendation for a 2020 320s Boondock Edge

Can anyone recommend a durable winter cover for my T@B 320s? I have the Yakima Rack with spare on the back as well as the MAXX Air Fan Deluxe on the top. I need a cover that will fit with those accessories on. Thanks in advance!  B)

2020 T@B 320s Boondock Edge
"XEN@ Road Warrior Princess"
Portland, Oregon

Comments

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @lisaco, nüCamp has something for sale in its on line store. I think the name is All Pro Adventures. PahaQue has  an excellent cover. Ours is entering its 4th winter here in Michigan. We have a maxxair fan cover on top and it fits nicely, but we do not have the Yakima rack. It is possible that they have a specific cover made for your boondock model as our cover was made for the standard 320 S. It does fit very nicely and does cover that extra 9" height perfectly, so check those 2 sources first. There are other covers for $$hundreds less, but reports put their durability at one year, but by the second or third winter they shredded or began to shred. Good luck. -Denise

2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • dCliffhangerdCliffhanger Member Posts: 120
    So, what happens if you don't cover it. You drag it around outside through all kinds of weather and conditions, which it survives just fine. Just being a curmudgeon. Snow is probably a good protectant. It's made of aluminum. Aluminum cans take hundreds of year to degrade......
    Ron\ 2020 T@B 320-S Boondock Edge; Roof Solar, Firefly Grp31 Carbon Foam Battery; TV: 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 3.6l V6; Madison, Wi
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    So, what happens if you don't cover it. You drag it around outside through all kinds of weather and conditions, which it survives just fine. Just being a curmudgeon. Snow is probably a good protectant. It's made of aluminum. Aluminum cans take hundreds of year to degrade......
    I don't particularly worry about the finish, but I'd rather not have snow and ice building up, and then have melt water possibly finding some path to the the interior. I'm also not sure how much weight the roof can tolerate. I use the heavy-duty PahaQue cover and rake the snow off periodically. YMMV.
    2015 T@B S
  • lisacolisaco Member Posts: 4
    Thanks @dragonsdofly! We don't usually get much snow here where I live but I worry about other stuff coming down on the camper like tree leaves and limbs. The last time I was up on a ladder to clean my T@B, I noticed that the leaves caused some staining, which took a little "elbow grease" to get off. I prefer to leave the T@B uncovered but I'd like to have the option to cover it. I think I'll research awnings it can sit under as well. 
    2020 T@B 320s Boondock Edge
    "XEN@ Road Warrior Princess"
    Portland, Oregon
  • boonieboonie Member Posts: 83
    we have the 202 boondock 320 s, after looking at both covers, and talking with the all pro adventures guy, on the nucamp website , that's what we went with because it covers the lp, battery compartment, the other did not, and the material is very breathable, something he stressed. same money, better coverage, better material, it came today and it is a seamstress work of art :)
    2018- 400- Colorado V6-Marin MT bikes :)