Options

Password change required?

Last week I was required to change my password to log on to this site. I followed the process and all went well. This evening I encountered the following post on a Facebook page:

”Perhaps someone here can help me. I have recently signed into the T@b Forum and now when we sign in, it comes up saying we need to get a new password due to changes from Administration and that an email will be sent to our email to reset our password. We recieve the email but it will not allow me to use it to reset the password. So upsetting.”

Admins - can you please have your server admins investigate this user issue? 

Thanks, Jerry 

2019 Honda Pilot AWD and 2018 T@B 320-CS hanging out on the left edge of Lake Erie.

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    Tell the FB user to clear their history and reboot their device, then reset their password.  Try that first.  Please repirt back.  It would also be helpful to know their forum User Name.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    JP2558JP2558 Member Posts: 219
    I’ve asked her for her user name and will share when she does. In the meantime my pc is doing the same thing even though I changed the password on 11/21, and now it wants me to change it again. I’m reluctant to change it again as I’m posting this on my ipad, and don't want to loose the ability to continue this conversation.

Thanks, Jerry 

2019 Honda Pilot AWD and 2018 T@B 320-CS hanging out on the left edge of Lake Erie.
  • Options
    And just as an FYI, I ran CCleaner and then cleared my browser history (Firefox), and was able to log in here on my pc without having to change my password.

Thanks, Jerry 

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @JP2558, I have had problems lately with Yahoo email.  Make sure you login to all your devices with the changed password.  Let me know if you are still having problems.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @Sharon_is_SAM -  no problems at this time. Thanks!

Thanks, Jerry