Just bought my T@B 320S; clueless, but I'm eager to learn!

Ruth1098Ruth1098 Member Posts: 1
After years of wishing and window shopping and Craigslist surfing, I pulled the trigger and bought my T@B 320S Outback.  I've been a tent camper all along, and I'm now eager to try out Teardrop RV-ing. I'm excited, but there is so much to learn about how this unit works.  I don't have a clue, yet, but I'm looking forward to spending my holidays reading and watching videos about it.  I'm eager to learn and welcome tips!

Comments

• targtarg Member Posts: 81
    Welcome to the family!
    The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice. | -REBEC OF GINAZ
    2019 T@B 320S BD Lite, Jeep TJUR, Jeep JT

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    edited December 2019
    Welcome, Ruth1098. You are in good company, according to the results of this poll, there are lots of reformed tent campers here!

2015 T@B S
  • MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,580
    ScottG said:
    . . . according to the results of this poll, there are lots of reformed tent campers here!
    Reformed . . . . =)
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,605
    Well, with almost 8000 posts, practically everything you would ever want to know is somewhere in this Forum!

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    Welcome! If you update your signature with your location, you might even meet some kind locals who will show you the ropes in person.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 731
    I was just going to say the same thing that @Marceline said--if I were a newbie I think I would find it extremely helpful to get some hands on/visual/real world training from someone who already knows the trailer.  So many things to learn about from this site too--so much good information to read and absorb!

2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
  • nhmikenhmike Member Posts: 94
    we aged beyond tenting.  don't miss the tent, love our t@b  (2015 cs-s).  we've had occasion to appreciate the AC when Boston night time temps were in the 90's.  we've had occasion to appreciate the Alde heat when night time temps dropped to upper 20's in early spring in PA.
    we still enjoy being outside (have the clam-shell) but running hot water and solid enclosure is great.  Thunderstorms during the night are no longer much of a threat.  We really loved tenting with our boys (3) as they grew up.  I still remember the tent.  We still camp with the boys, their wives and children.  welcome.
    2016 cs-s max