Options

looking for replacement trim on 2012 320 TAB

Looking for replacement trim , new or used.  Bottom rear passenger side trim (black).  Damaged it backing up

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @gullystravels As of last year, we no longer order replacement parts directly from Nücamp. Call your dealer who will get the part number from Nücamp and place the order. Nücamp will drop ship the part directly to you or anywhere you want. If you either didn’t buy from a dealer, or didn’t have a great experience with them, you can contact any dealer for this service. In the Testimonial category on the left side of this page, you’ll see dealer recommendations if you just scan through them, some dealers are happy to help, others not so much I hear. If you can email a photo of the damage, it will help get the correct part number. The first thread under the TAB and Factory Comments category discusses the process. Good luck-this isn’t the first time this has happened!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    Buying used would be the most cost effective but it's difficult to find used parts. The front tub is fairly common because people replace them but other stuff is hard to find. Good luck but if you want to fix it soon new is probably your only choice. 
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• Options
    gullystravelsgullystravels Member Posts: 27
    Thanks All for this helpful info.  I contacted the local dealer with a picture and specs on our Tab.  They contacted NuCamp who has it but not in Black.  They can paint it and ship it to the dealer.  I have the part number, wondering if I can can contact NuCamp direct.  Also, anyone with experience taking off and putting on the trim?  I got a quote from the dealer for the part plus shipping but not for labor.
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,431
    You have to get the part through a dealer.  However, NuCamp will,ship it directly to you.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    @gullystravels, You can contact NuCamp for assistance with the removal/installation of the trim. Here's the link to contact info. https://nucamprv.freshdesk.com/support/home 

You will have to purchase through a dealer though. 
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020