Options

Interior lights not working

I posted this question earlier, but cannot find my post, even using the 'my activities' posting.

A couple people responded, asked for a picture.  It took a while for me to figure out how to resize the picture.  This is the front light, it works, but the rear one looks the same.  The problem is how to get the glass off to replace the switch.

Suggestions please?  

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Jana said:
    I posted this question earlier, but cannot find my post, even using the 'my activities' posting.

A couple people responded, asked for a picture.  It took a while for me to figure out how to resize the picture.  This is the front light, it works, but the rear one looks the same.  The problem is how to get the glass off to replace the switch.

Suggestions please?  

Hi Jana!

Do other 12v appliances work for you, like the fan?

If they do, then check the fuses in the converter. If they don't, take a look at your battery. What voltage reading do you get from it? Have you blown a battery fuse?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    JanaJana Member Posts: 33
    The fan works, the wiring has been checked by an electrician.  He wants to put in a new switch, but can't get access.

I don't know the voltage of the batteries,  and I am not near the camper.  

Thank you.