Options

Why I love nuCamp

peterac50peterac50 Member Posts: 67
edited April 2020 in Testimonials
Late last summer, I took my 2019 Tab 400 out to the factory for a few modifications and warranty work - all minor and all completed to perfection. While there I ran into one of the founding executives of the company. We talked about the engineering difficulties of the new air conditioning system installed in the 2020 400's. I have never seen another human being so distraught over an engineering error - particularly not one of their own making but to which they feel a profound sense of responsibility. Given the complexity of every Tab's design, this is not an easy fix. My sense of the situation is that they are waiting on design modifications and the manufacture of a replaceable unit by Air 8. Or some other set of fixes that can be undertaken by their network of dealers. I can only guess as well that the current pandemic is presenting additional complications. All that said, my faith in nuCamp remains unshaken. This too will be put right in time. When you buy a teardrop from them, they are not selling you a camper, but sending you one of their "children". For me nuCamp has always been and hopefully will always be not a corporation, but a family that will always take care of its own.
Peter and Nicki; Quechee, Vt
States Visited Map
2019 Tab 400; 2019 TV Honda Ridgeline

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    @peterac50 well said and I couldn't agree, more. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DenisPDenisP Member Posts: 540
    edited April 2020
    I was fortunate to be able to stop by the factory on my way home from a southern camping trip this February to pick up some parts. Everyone we interacted with couldn’t have been nicer or more attentive. We were offered a tour which was amazing as we had the sole attention of John and Jordan as they patiently answered my numerous questions as  watched the assembly lines from above. We then met Elsie, who has been highly praised in this forum, who was extremely knowledgeable and couldn’t have been more helpful. On our way to Sugarcreek, we joked that we were making a pilgrimage and as we left felt as though we truly had. 
    NuCamp is truly unique and I feel extremely fortunate that we purchased our Tab 400. I do feel part of the family.  
    2018 T@b 400, 200ah Lithium with Solar
    2013 Tundra TRD 5.7L
    Massachusetts
  • Options
    nhmikenhmike Member Posts: 94
    edited April 2020
    Having dealt with Nucamp (Pleasant Valley) a couple of times since buying our T@B I can't agree more with the sentiments expressed above.  Customer service can only reflect the heart of the company.  That's why their so....complete.  Thanks for the reminder.
    2016 cs-s max