Options

BAL Leveler for 2018 T@B 400

We tried our new BAL Leveler on the T@B 400 for the first time. Works great! No more driving up on legos, plus the last time we used those, the trailer rolled off of them while I was in it. User error, probably, but we shouldn't have that problem again. Here are some pics--our driveway was way farther off level than I thought it was. This should make dewinterizing and sanitizing the water systems easier.

Comments

• Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 451
    I’ve used our Bal since owning the trailer in parks across the SE US.  I have no idea why anyone would want to use anything else.
    2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    edited April 2020
    GatorEgg said:
    I have no idea why anyone would want to use anything else.
    Uh-oh. Them's fightin' words. :o  (Says another happy BAL user.)
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 941
    Be sure to keep the screw lubricated.  There are many "dry" spray on lubes that are adequate and will keep it from being greasy and messy.  The threads will gall and cease suddenly if you fail to keep them clean and lubricated.  A replacement screw and nut is about half the cost of a new unit.  I speak from experience.  Still, I agree, an easy reliable solution to leveling anywhere.
    Have fun,
    Bob