Hello folks. New member looking to learn as much as I can before purchasing my first RV.
I was attracted to the [email protected]
400 for a few reasons;
* the small size/portability for mini boondocking trips
* reports of a comfortable bed
* design marriage of livability and cuteness
* a bathroom in a small package
* perceived quality of build (?)
I’m wondering as I look at older models...
Is there a summary of the little changes nûcamp has made from year to year? e.g. they updated the A/C from CoolCat to xxxx in 2020, the changed the bed to a xxxx in this year.