Options

Sanitizing/De-Winterize - 2021 T@B 320S

Got these instructions from NuCamp: ( / with some of my notes added. smile)

1. Your Alde bypass should be in BYPASS MODE – keep it in this mode
2. Fill a bucket with sanitation Fluid (1/2 Cup Bleach with 1 Gallon of water)
3. Put your Nautilus into SANITATION mode
4. Hook up a hose to your Sanitation Connection (labelled Winterize) from the bucket / a 5' Lead in hose works great
5. Turn on Pump and Fill your fresh-water tank with the Sanitation Fluid
6. Put your Nautilus into DRY CAMPING mode
7. Turn on your Pump
8. Run the sanitation fluid through all your water faucets/fixtures / remember outside shower
9. Place your Nautilus into TANK-FILL mode
10. Hook up a city water connection and fill your fresh-water tank / When it reaches capacity water will run out from overflow tube under the trailer
11. Place your Nautilus into DRY CAMPING mode
12. Turn on your pump and Run fresh water through all your faucets / fixtures / remember outside shower
13. Empty tank using Fresh Water Tank Drain / Raise front of trailer with trailer jack
13. Once your tank is empty place the Nautilus back into TANK-FILL mode
14. Hook up your city water connection again and fill the fresh-water tank with fresh water
15. Place your Nautilus back into DRY CAMPING mode
16. Turn on your pump and run Fresh water through all the same water faucets / fixtures / remember outside shower
17. You can then turn your Alde Valve back to NORMAL
18. Your unit should be sanitized and flushed – Congrats! You are ready to camp again!

2021 320S / 2018 Jeep Cherokee w/tow package / Madison, WI

Comments

• Options
    CaptenajCaptenaj Member Posts: 42
    Thank you! It seems the 2021 320 is much like prior model of the 400. 
    2021 T@b 320 S
  • Options
    1991sb1991sb Member Posts: 27
    DharmaScout said:
    2. Fill a bucket with sanitation Fluid (1/2 Cup Bleach with 1 Gallon of water)

Thank you.  Being new to the T@B life, I have a question about the amount of sanitizing fluid to have available:
    Does that mean to have 11 gallons available to FILL the fresh water tank before starting the process of running the fluid through the fixtures?  Or does a few gallons from a bucket provide all that's needed?

Bill & Sharon
    New Mexico
    2021 T@B 320s (“T@Bañita”)
    2023 T@B 400 Boondock (“Redwing”)
    2020 Subaru Ascent (“Bubbles”)
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    I think there is some redundancy in the instructions.  The point of mixing the bleach in a gallon of water is to just get the mixture into the fresh tank.  Then you should add more water to the fresh tank to fill it up.  Once the tank is filled with the diluted mixture, then use the pump to distribute it to the fixtures.

So after step 5, I would skip steps 6, 7, 8.  Continue with step 9.  

Hope that helps. 
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio