Options

Bike rack ideas for T@B Outback

I would be curious and interested in a solution for mounting bike rack to the Yakima Basket ( with spare tire in place) on T@B outback. I find devices on Yakima web site but looking for successes.

Comments

• Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    edited July 2020

These Inno work fine, and include the locks.  You need light bikes or big biceps, and you will put a dent or two in the skin over the years.  Both of our bikes are around 25 lb each, so under the rack rating.  We moved there spare to the tongue. Doubt you can stay under the weight limit with a 50 lb spare up there. We've hauled them 10k miles this way, with lawn chairs and outside rug also strapped in.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    Doc_roseDoc_rose Member Posts: 4
    db_cooper - Your setup looks just like what I had in mind for our 2019 T@B 320S (Boondock "clone"). Is the rack attached to the basket or just the crossbars? I looked at the Inno website and couldn't determine which rack you have. Would you mind sharing the model number? Thanks!!!
    doc_rose
    2019 T@B 320S (Boondock "clone")
    TV 2019 Toyota Highlander
  • Options
    GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 451
    I dont have a pic, but this is what we use.
    Yakima Raptor Aero 8002093

2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
    Odessa, Fl.  

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited September 2020
    @Doc_rose, to adress a member, put the '@' in front of their name. If they have their notifications turned on, they then know you have queried them or commented. Without the '@' many will not see your question or comment because many will look up a specific topic and not read everything posted on the forum since their last visit. -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.