Options

Factory Delay

Well, the 2021 320S that was supposed to show up by now at the dealership with my name on it, actually won't be there until the end of the August. 

Comments

• Options
    kellywkellyw Member Posts: 56
    Mine is delayed as well. Dealer said they were waiting on new shipment of Coolcat units. 
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock White/White; TV: 2020 Honda Ridgeline 
    2015 T@B Sofitel Silver/Silver;  TV: 2011 Honda Pilot
    Maryland's Eastern Shore - Ravens, Crabs, Bohs & O's!

Traveling with Violet Bean, most of the time...
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    Many supply chains have had interruptions since March. I spoke with my sales guy who said their next shipment of new Tabs is scheduled for March 2021. They have one Tag on the lot, and all inventory is low. Hang in there! They are worth the wait!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    COVID has slowed and interrupted everything.  I heard that contractors are covering up homes under construction with tarps to protect the wood as they are unable to get trusses.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Many supply chains have had interruptions since March. I spoke with my sales guy who said their next shipment of new Tabs is scheduled for March 2021. They have one Tag on the lot, and all inventory is low. Hang in there! They are worth the wait!
    That is interesting.

The Friday I took delivery of my T@b, Hadocy had 6 nuCamp units going out the door that day. That is a lot of trailers.

I have seen both Hadocy and Princess Craft still have ample stock, despite selling a lot of units. . I am guessing this because they ordered a bunch when they started to to anticipate walhat would happen.

That being said, a friend who was at Hadocy (now Mark Wahlberg) said the lot was incredibly empty compared to normal.

The lack of supplies was bound to happen, eventually.  Scott Hubble mentioned in a podcast with Truck Camper that they had ordered some supplies in advance, but I am guessing demand has outpaced anyone's expectations and with the record demand they have seen, supply issues were bound to surface.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @jkjenn that doesn’t surprise me as they, and Tom’s Camperland, are all large NuCamp dealers. My dealer sells out of Tabs regularly, but gets less stock I suspect. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    Ordering the right amount of inventory is a fine balance point between having enough stock to sell, and not have any leftover at year end...  Leftover large items like trailers results in lost profit, as the leftovers become discounted to move them.
    cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited August 2020
    The delivery of my new 320 is delayed by about 6 weeks. I understand, and I am patient. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Verna said:
    The delivery of my new 320 is delayed by about 6 weeks. I understand, and I am patient. 
    Mine was delayed by about 4 weeks. It was scheduled to go onto the production line a couple of weeks before the Ohio stay at home order. I am guessing some delays are residual from the shutdown and some are due to supplies.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    @jkjenn, I’m a very patient person. This gives me time to finish some tasks with my boat and boat trailer and work on setting up my woodworking shop. I’ll get to play when the T@B comes in!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Verna said:
    @jkjenn, I’m a very patient person. This gives me time to finish some tasks with my boat and boat trailer and work on setting up my woodworking shop. I’ll get to play when the T@B comes in!
    And being impatient would accomplish ......nothing. 😁

T@bs are worth the wait!!

• Options
    @jkjenn, you are so correct!  
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    GC3GC3 Member Posts: 20
    I called around and found the last one in stock at Princess Craft. Significantly cheaper as well. Worth the drive.
  • Options
    kellywkellyw Member Posts: 56
    I got some good news from my dealer (Miller Trailer Sales) this week. They called to say they anticipate my 400 BD to arrive this week on their lot. I hope others will get similar news soon. I’ve waited to sell my 320 and if I had to wait a little longer it’d be ok. But very happy by this time next week I might be able to do my shakedown. Guess I should start getting the 320 ready for a new owner! I’ll be posting on here for sale. Is there anywhere else I should list it? (I’m not on FB.)
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock White/White; TV: 2020 Honda Ridgeline 
    2015 T@B Sofitel Silver/Silver;  TV: 2011 Honda Pilot
    Maryland's Eastern Shore - Ravens, Crabs, Bohs & O's!

Traveling with Violet Bean, most of the time...
  • Options
    robinjh7robinjh7 Member Posts: 4
    Our 2021 320-S is supposed to arrive in September. We talked with our dealer (heh. kinda like drugs, no?) last week, and he had no further information beyond it would not be here by 10 September. We are going to BlackRock, Nevada, for a rocket shoot September 10-14 so we rented a 2020 320-S from a local RV share site. We are excited to try it out! BlackRock is where Burning Man is held each year so it's very remote. We will be boondocking, but that is normal for us in the last few years since we sold our old motorhome and have been tenting. I'm sure the rental will make me even more excited to own one! I hope delivery is not more delayed than the end of September.
  • Options
    PcmanPcman Member Posts: 4
    It's arrived andispatio was killer but worth it.